★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Doodle Jump Theme - Easter

04-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
New Doodle Jump Theme - Easter

Also Doodle Jump is indeed coming to the iPad,

Quote:
We are getting the iPads tomorrow and are starting work on the iPad version of Doodle Jump right away! AND, guess what? We have ANOTHER UPDATE for you - available any minute now! Many of you have asked for an Easter update, so we created a little Easter Easter Egg for you! We gave Doodle the Doodler a really cool Easter Bunny outfit, created some cool new Easter monsters, and set up an Easter Egg hunt. So, download the latest update when it becomes available (any minute now) and change your name to "bunny" to activate! What, is that a CARROT JETPACK on Doodle the Easter Bunny Doodler? Well, it looks like it is! Have FUN!
Facebook Photo (Lima Sky)
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Carrot Pack!

04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the updates.. but I'd wish they could find something else to do with the game other than just re-skin it over and over and over. Not sure what they could do..

Playing! MC2: Black Pegasus, Super Mega Worm, Parachute Panic, Fruit Ninja, Sonic 4, Reckless Racing, Samurai II: Vengence
@parkerewan
04-02-2010, 09:25 PM
wow thats sick....i love the reskins.....feels like a new game every time

i think there should be a shop where you can buy different outfits for your doodle with "jump points" some skins could be a high score like: (accumulate 100,000 points and be able to get a new doodler) this could be a great idea for crossovers with games like minigore and enviro-bear and bounce on, pacman, or even some other top games. I feel that it would be something different that would get people to play more per update, and it could also get you some good publicity and more sales

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ

Last edited by goldglover411; 04-02-2010 at 09:29 PM.
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
I agree although I think Lima Sky is only doing "re-skins" to avoid negative reviews. I mean the game has everything you'd want to have. What else could you want?
04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
I agree although I think Lima Sky is only doing "re-skins" to avoid negative reviews. I mean the game has everything you'd want to have. What else could you want?
i just posted an idea

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
04-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:

i think there should be a shop where you can buy different outfits for your doodle with "jump points" some skins could be a high score like: (accumulate 100,000 points and be able to get a new doodler) this could be a great idea for crossovers with games like minigore and enviro-bear and bounce on, pacman, or even some other top games. I feel that it would be something different that would get people to play more per update, and it could also get you some good publicity and more sales
No thanks. To be honest i think people would be pissed the hell of if that happened. Yes it would help with sales, but the game is doing amazing as it is. Hell it was currently featured on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
04-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote:

I like the shop idea. Gives me more a reason to play; only 2-3 of my friends have it, and they didn't get past 30k...

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
04-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Out now

04-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I love the skins, there isn't anything wrong with the game and you keep re-skinning it to satisfy our hunger... nice thinking Lima Sky !!!

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.