★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ****** FREE *** FREE *** FREE ******
Download Quicker for free.
Check the Call of Arkham game.

In freaky science lab, scientists have generated something more peculiar than subatomic particles. They've generated Quickers. You think it's nothing? They did so. But, after all they realized what's going to happen if they don't catch all these 'quicky bastards'...

Help scientists do that messy work :)

- OpenFeint integrated!
- online high scores
- achievements
- 800 OpenFeint scores in reward for your achievements! - quick'em all!
- great music and sounds
- simple & intuitive handling

### WARNING!!! -> this game can be addictive! ###
04-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Gameplay video please.
04-11-2010, 12:48 PM
now FREE

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Game Impressions

Not so bad. A multitouch experience. You control the both paddles (grapples) under your fingertips (you won't see the grapples but that doesn't matter) within their cage. Some kind like "Double-Pong". Lots of elements (quickers) swirling around—some slow, others fast. An abstract generator in the middle spits out quickers. A wafting background matrix grid.

I tried to catch everything esp. the white spirals because they get counted in the display above (but it's almost impossible to catch all of them) and made my first OpenFeint achievement and global leaderboard rank #7 at the first try. Fun but not so easy. Retro style vector graphics and lovely old arcade machine sounds. Ready to play within 14 secs after pressing icon (if OF connection is already established), runs smooth on my iPhone 3G with some rare frame and control drops. Have a look at screenshot #4 for instructions. Easy to learn. Fast agile action. Needs good skillness and reflexes.

Pure touch Arcade.

Thanks for freebie. Will pick up Quicker again for sure.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 04-11-2010 at 02:19 PM.