★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We are glad to congratulate everyone on coming of the most festive period of rest and joy and we grant a discount for all our products till the end of the year! Let the coming holidays, Christmas and New Year, be the happiest time in the Old year!

ABOUT PINBALL REMOTE

Famous pinball games from the Gameprom company are coming to Mac! More gorgeous, more vivid, more realistic!

Pinball Remote - its your iPhone/iPod Touch device with Pinball Remote app on board to take control The Pinball for MacOS X via wi-fi connection.

FEATURES

Free Wild West table (!)
Ability to buy new pinball tables
Full control of the game: start, pause, restart, flipper controls, table tilting, camera controls
Built-in Help for pinball tables
Local and global high score tables
Turning on the stereoscopic mode (stereo glasses required)

IMPORTANT

Pinball Remote utility is not only a wireless joystick to play The Pinball; it is a full value store. Without getting off the couch, you can buy new tables, which are immediately accessible on your Macs screen. Available are also all other functions of our games, which are now standard: local and global scores Help system, Gameprom company news and other.

ABOUT THE PINBALL FOR MAC

The Pinball (can be downloaded free from our site, required MacOS X 10.5 and higher) - this game will change you conception of pinball on Mac. Each table is a masterpiece, every part of it is a separate mechanism and you will be stunned by the level of realism, when you will see how it all works together.

FEATURES

3 full-fledged pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system and characters: WILD WEST, THE DEEP, JUNGLE STYLE
3D-engine that maxes out your Macs capabilities
Camera effects
Realistic physics and sounds
Unique soundtrack
Stereo-mode (stereo glasses required)
Local and global high score tables
Pinball Remote technology support

IMPORTANT

If your Mac with Intel GMA graphics card you needs to turn off antialiasing in The Pinball settings (Cmd + ,) and restart application.

svolskiy's comments:

Simply connect both the iPhone and the Mac under the same WiFi network, after which you will enter the SETUP and select the computer name.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

PLEASE NOTE: If your Mac with Intel GMA or ATI Radeon graphics card you needs to turn off antialiasing in The Pinball settings (Cmd + ,) and restart application.
04-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Alright! I downloaded The Pinball for my Mac a couple days ago, and was anxious to check out how this Remote App works. I'm downloading it now, but if you have a Mac, don't hesitate to download The Pinball. It's free, comes with WWP, and looks gorgeous on the bigger screen. Great stuff Gameprom

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA

04-03-2010, 01:25 AM
I won't be able to check this out until tomorrow night. Let us know how it works Boardumb.

Thanks!
04-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Hey, that looks awesome, but does it work for the PC as well?

hi
04-03-2010, 01:37 AM
i Have Windows so i cant try this out because its only MacOS.

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.
04-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23 View Post
i Have Windows so i cant try this out because its only MacOS.
The Pinball for windows in development.
04-03-2010, 01:47 AM
I can say that this is awesome. The game speed and physics are exactly the same but WAY bigger and in your face. Using the remote you can easily switch games and the controls are spot on without even the tiniest of delay. Very well done people. There screen tilt works very good and vibration comes on only when needed. I purchased The Deep just need to get JS. For any pinball fan this is a must.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
04-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Send a message via AIM to Ryan el champ
good song choice, i havent listened to legion of doom in a long time. but OT, i also have windows.

I play to win...

XBL Gamertag: Dude its minion
04-03-2010, 05:03 AM
GREAT! Works like a charm. Will buy the other two tables for sure. Thanks!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-03-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan el champ View Post
good song choice, i havent listened to legion of doom in a long time. but OT, i also have windows.
Not a problem, you can play with your Pinball Remote o any Mac with The Pinball.

The Pinball for Windows coming soon...over 1 month.