★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Invasion Scores & Pathways Solutions on Conniption's new Website

02-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Zombie Invasion Scores & Pathways Solutions on Conniption's new Website

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've put up a new website which includes the Global Zombie Invasion Leaderboard with every score ever submitted and all of the Pathways Puzzzle Solutions.

Let me know what you think of the site: ConniptionEntertainment.com

- Mike, Conniption Entertainment (Pathways, Zombie Invasion, Shotgun Santa)

Last edited by ConniptionMike; 02-11-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Typo - oops :)
02-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks. Any future updates for zombie invasion or shotgun santa?

02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Yes, we'll have a Zombie Invasion update coming out in a few months. It will have a lot of really cool new features. We're rewriting the game engine to free up a lot of processor speed which should allow us to add more Zombie Types, Civilian Runners, Environments, Guns, and much more... should be pretty awesome.
02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
alright! sounds awesome. looking forward to a new zombie invasion update. Thanks for the heads up Mike....going to check out the new site as well
02-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Hmm, first time i've seen Pathways. Looks interesting. Think i'm gonna check that one out in the not too distant future.

Fed up with all the casual games on the iDevice and in need of a new twist to the RPG genre? You can have an influence on the game with your ideas! For more info have a look at: Thread on TA / The Dev's Blog
02-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Pathways players will now rejoice.

I personally will stick to the struggle one day at a time.

Amazing game all-in-all, especially if you like logic-based puzzles.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Pathways players will now rejoice.

I personally will stick to the struggle one day at a time.

Amazing game all-in-all, especially if you like logic-based puzzles.
i also agree the best way to enjoy this game is to figure it out on your own. i believe you will only cheat yourself out of 99 cents if you do otherwise, but it is a great tool for after...

Wheres the shotgun santa leader board?!?!
02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Wow, solutions to Pathways puzzles, thats pretty cool. I got that game and loved it, but I know of some people that have had a hard time on some of the levels and this could really help them out (although I am personally against using such tactics ).
02-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
i also agree the best way to enjoy this game is to figure it out on your own. i believe you will only cheat yourself out of 99 cents if you do otherwise, but it is a great tool for after...

Wheres the shotgun santa leader board?!?!
We get emails every day from players begging us for level solutions. So we decided to post the level keys on the website.

I agree, it's such a great feeling to solve a puzzle yourself, especially after working on it for some time, but if you do get stuck, it's nice to have a way to move the game forward.

As far as the Shotgun Santa Leaderboard, it's in phase 2 plans for the website. Can't give you an exact date, but they'll be on there in the future.

Cookiemonter- you boast about not using cheat codes in Pathways, how far have you gotten?
02-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConniptionMike View Post
We get emails every day from players begging us for level solutions. So we decided to post the level keys on the website.

I agree, it's such a great feeling to solve a puzzle yourself, especially after working on it for some time, but if you do get stuck, it's nice to have a way to move the game forward.

As far as the Shotgun Santa Leaderboard, it's in phase 2 plans for the website. Can't give you an exact date, but they'll be on there in the future.

Cookiemonter- you boast about not using cheat codes in Pathways, how far have you gotten?
thanks for the update again Mike...

im still working on making it through to the end. and yes, this is by far one of the toughest puzzle games i have played so who knows, maybe i will need to take a look at a solution or two, but im going to try my hardest not too...

the website looks great too btw