04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
#11
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 2,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod's rock View Post
Should I get it? what mini games is it missing? to bad no Zen garden
It does have zen garden.
04-06-2010, 08:09 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
It does have zen garden.
Have you seen it? if it does I will buy it right now!!

04-06-2010, 08:23 PM
#13
can any one post a screen shot of the mini games and of zen garden(to see witch mini games are missing and to see zen garden)
04-06-2010, 11:49 PM
#14
Looks higher res and overal cleaner than the PC version which was maxed at 800x600 I believe.

Will definitely be grabbing this if I get an iPad (waiting on Aussie pricing).
04-07-2010, 12:12 AM
#15
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreakuency View Post
Looks higher res and overal cleaner than the PC version which was maxed at 800x600 I believe.

Will definitely be grabbing this if I get an iPad (waiting on Aussie pricing).
I would guess a 16GB Wifi iPad would be $599.

Although it's possible that it would be $649

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
#16
I bought this, I think you have to unlock the mini games, I'll let you know which ones are there whenever I get them.

------------------------------
04-07-2010, 09:28 AM
#17
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigidey View Post
I bought this, I think you have to unlock the mini games, I'll let you know which ones are there whenever I get them.
Cool, I've been wondering aboot that, I think they're under the 'quickplay' section along with survival mode, but I'm not sure

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
Cool, I've been wondering aboot that, I think they're under the 'quickplay' section along with survival mode, but I'm not sure
Yes, the minigames and survival mode are listed under quick play once unlocked.
04-08-2010, 02:50 AM
#19
i prefer zembia.

[URL="http://www.proposaltemplates.org/"]Proposal Templates[/URL] | [URL="http://www.listtemplates.com/"]List Templates[/URL]
04-08-2010, 06:42 AM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
It does have zen garden.
Everything Ive read says it doesn't and I have the game and its not there unless you unlock it. I'd love to be wrong though.