Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2010, 09:25 AM
iPad

Default Harbor Master HD - by Imangi - FREE!!! (v1.5 multi tasking)

Old 04-03-2010, 03:14 PM

Well, this isn't the full Harbor Master; it only has one map (or so I'm told)!!! I take it they'll be updating it with the maps from the main game once they got to play around with it on their own iPad, and will also tinker with the controls at the same time.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:03 PM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonMTL View Post
Well, this isn't the full Harbor Master; it only has one map (or so I'm told)!!! I take it they'll be updating it with the maps from the main game once they got to play around with it on their own iPad, and will also tinker with the controls at the same time.
I'm guessing that the rest of the maps will probably be paid DLC.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:02 PM

@Simon Yes, this version is just the Treasure Island map. We'll probably add more maps as DLC, as Deewin said. But they'll most likely be brand new maps, not just the ones from the iPhone version.

Also, Keith and I finally got to play this on the iPad. Wow. Even I didn't think it would be this much fun. It was perfect to play for two people. We got 194! What's everyone else's high score?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:03 PM

If you guys are having fun, we would really appreciate a review on iTunes. Always hard to get reviews for free games

Oh, and if you're not having fun, definitely tell us why. But not on iTunes :P
Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
If you guys are having fun, we would really appreciate a review on iTunes. Always hard to get reviews for free games :)
Would've left a review but not anymore. You stop other devs from holding contests and yet have no problem claiming an iPad from another contest :/

No review for you!
ok. j/k. I dont even have an iPad yet :p. Will review as soon as I get my hands on it. Hurry up with the international release Apple :D
Old 04-04-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Would've left a review but not anymore. You stop other devs from holding contests and yet have no problem claiming an iPad from another contest :/

No review for you!
ok. j/k. I dont even have an iPad yet . Wilhands on it. Hurry up with the international release Apple

???
Old 04-04-2010, 02:22 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:

No review for you!
ok. j/k. I dont even have an iPad yet . Will review as soon as I get my hands on it. Hurry up with the international release Apple
Hey INSM!!!????

What is with the white on white text?!?!?!? Some of us 'round here thought you were being serious, and I just can't get my head wrapped around Natty being anything but sweet...

For those of you who can see - just highlight under the No review for you! and you can see the text...

Some impressions - I am a lucky guy to get the iPad, and played some with the HM app. Like the other HD game - pure eye candy. Really difficult though as the screen is so large that you forget about the guys on the edges. Also, some of lines can be pretty darn long... I think that my high so far is like 37 or so.. I am sucking pretty bad so far. But it is quite challenging, and the fast dock is really, really fast...
Old 04-04-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:

No review for you!
ok. j/k. I dont even have an iPad yet . Will review as soon as I get my hands on it. Hurry up with the international release Apple
I would never suggest such a thing. I think every developer everywhere should give away an iPad at least once a day. It's good for them. Particularly in whatever country you're in. Which is where, again? Want to make sure I get it right, I'm giving a talk on this next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Hey INSM!!!????

What is with the white on white text?!?!?!? Some of us 'round here thought you were being serious, and I just can't get my head wrapped around Natty being anything but sweet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
For those of you who can see - just highlight under the No review for you! and you can see the text...

Some impressions - I am a lucky guy to get the iPad, and played some with the HM app. Like the other HD game - pure eye candy. Really difficult though as the screen is so large that you forget about the guys on the edges. Also, some of lines can be pretty darn long... I think that my high so far is like 37 or so.. I am sucking pretty bad so far. But it is quite challenging, and the fast dock is really, really fast...
Yeah, it's definitely a lot harder, it's a lot to keep track of. It's really fun with two people - have you tried that yet?
Old 04-04-2010, 07:24 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
I would never suggest such a thing.
Lies

Quote:
I think every developer everywhere should give away an iPad at least once a day.
This better not be a lie, coz I like the sound of it. FreeIPadAday

Shill ratings posted on iTunes to make sure I win that iPad

Ok, not really shill, based on the iPhone version, playing this on iPad has gotta be nothing short of awesome. Will post the review too once I do get to actually try it out

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-04-2010 at 07:26 PM..