★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Geometry Wars: Touch utilizes higher graphics and faster processing to enhance the game experience and immerse players deeper into non-stop shooter pandemonium. This is sure to be the must have game for the iPad.
In addition to the six original Geometry Wars gameplay modes: Deadline, King, Evolved, Pacifism, Waves and Sequence, Geometry Wars: Touch for iPad will feature a brand new, adrenaline-filled mode Titans! exclusively on the iPad.
The new mobile iPad platform provides Geometry Wars fans a versatile new way to annihilate enemy hordes and clear endless waves of attacks while theyre at home or on the go.
Geometry Wars is one of the most successful live arcade games of all time.
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved was the winner of Best arcade game and was Overall game of the year.
GWRE is widely regarded as the game that kick started digital distribution on home consoles.
The sequel, Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, broke sales records.
GWRE2 received a 90% combined critic rating and is the highest rated live arcade game of all time.
The game features short play sessions, between 5 and 10 minutes in length perfect for on-the-go gaming.
Geometry Wars is still one of the most acclaimed franchises, with a strong and passionate fan base.

***** CHECK OUT MORE GAMES FROM ACTIVISION! *****
Call of Duty: Zombies, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Cabelas Dangerous Hunts, Rapala Pro Bass Fishing, Geometry Wars: Touch, and Pix Maze

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Review : http://toucharcade.com/2010/04/04/ge...-ipad-for-now/

Quote:
Description

Geometry Wars: Touch utilizes higher graphics and faster processing to enhance the game experience and immerse players deeper into non-stop shooter pandemonium. This is sure to be the must have game for the iPad.
In addition to the six original Geometry Wars gameplay modes: Deadline, King, Evolved, Pacifism, Waves and Sequence, Geometry Wars: Touch for iPad will feature a brand new, adrenaline-filled mode Titans! exclusively on the iPad.
The new mobile iPad platform provides Geometry Wars fans a versatile new way to annihilate enemy hordes and clear endless waves of attacks while theyre at home or on the go.
Geometry Wars is one of the most successful live arcade games of all time.
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved was the winner of Best arcade game and was Overall game of the year.
GWRE is widely regarded as the game that kick started digital distribution on home consoles.
The sequel, Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, broke sales records.
GWRE2 received a 90% combined critic rating and is the highest rated live arcade game of all time.
The game features short play sessions, between 5 and 10 minutes in length perfect for on-the-go gaming.
Geometry Wars is still one of the most acclaimed franchises, with a strong and passionate fan base.
04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Played this about 30 minutes...the graphics are very nice and I really like how the control pad is wherever you put your finger. there are a ton of modes. The only thing I don't like about the controls is the bomb button is put in the middle of the screen, which is hard to reach quickly. Overall I am very impressed.

04-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Solid Description.

Gamecenter: Will090
04-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Video:

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-12-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: HD-youtube
04-05-2010, 07:33 PM
I have no intentions of getting an iPad so I'm hoping that the developers will make an iPhone version as well. Only then would my app collection be complete.

back
04-06-2010, 07:56 PM
is it worth 9.99? Is it a game were you play it and your done or do you keep coming back to play more?
04-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Bizarre Creations follow up with a press statment on Kotaku website saying the Following "The iPad is an exciting new device, the idea of Geometry Wars running on it really appealed to us and we considered it to be a good fit," he says. "As far as the iPhone...who says we're skipping it?"
**** YES. My iPod will be complete.

back
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Fuuuuuuu $9.99!? I'll get the iPad version.
04-12-2010, 08:53 AM
I have geofighter it is fun but does this game have more guns? I know it has a lot more modes
04-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Anymore news on when the iPhone version is coming?