★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enigmo Deluxe is the iPad-enhanced version of our award winning game Enigmo:

* Enigmo winner of Apple Design Awary for "Best iPhone Game" at Apple's WWDC

Enigmo is a 3D puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive.

The physics in Enigmo are truly amazing to watch! This is one of the most unique puzzle games ever created.

Enigmo Deluxe's enhancements over the iPhone version of Enigmo are:

Built-in Level Editor which lets you create, edit, and play your own levels!
Share your level packs with other users via the File Sharing in iTunes. This allows you to play your level packs with the iPhone, Mac, and PC version of Enigmo and vice-versa!
Over a dozen free additional Level Packs included so in addition to the 50 regular Enigmo levels you can play hundreds of additional ones.
An entirely new music soundtrack composed acclaimed Spanish guitarist Stefan Schyga.
04-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Now on sale for $4.99.

I would be really interested if anyone has this, and some impressions on how it looks and plays. The advertisement looks like it has tons of levels, although I have no idea on whether there is much of a user base creating levels.

Also, does it have all the new gadgets that were in Enigmo 2, or is strictly an upgraded Enigmo (1)?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Now on sale for $4.99.

I would be really interested if anyone has this, and some impressions on how it looks and plays. The advertisement looks like it has tons of levels, although I have no idea on whether there is much of a user base creating levels.

Also, does it have all the new gadgets that were in Enigmo 2, or is strictly an upgraded Enigmo (1)?
idk, but if it's still on sale by the time I get an iTunes card I'll let you know.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
09-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Price drop: $6.99→ $2.99
09-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Now on sale for $4.99.

I got this a while ago, then noticed that they made enigmo 2 a universal app, personally I prefer 2. This is just a nicer version of the first game without the extra gadgets from the second game. I'd recommend getting Enigmo 2 first...