Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 04:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Skyworld Enigma ( Puzzle Game ) - iOS & Android (out now!) - FREE

Available now on iOS and Android (iPad, iPad Mini, iPod touch, iPhone)

Free download.

Google play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reams.skyworld

iOS:

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Feedback welcome!

Last edited by infuseddreams; 12-21-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

No feedback at all?

Just try it, it's free. I guarantee you won't be disappointed

Last edited by infuseddreams; 12-21-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-26-2012, 10:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Anyone played this over the Christmas break?
Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I love this game! The thing that really makes it stand out is the graphics, and the fact that new elements are added frequently. Once I play a bit more, I'll leave a more detailed review.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
I love this game! The thing that really makes it stand out is the graphics, and the fact that new elements are added frequently. Once I play a bit more, I'll leave a more detailed review.
I am happy to hear that Kevin. Looking forward to the detailed review.
Thanks for playing!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:43 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I gave it a try. Overall it is pretty easy early on. It's a typical chips challenge style platform puzzler (for those wondering what it is). Some of the achievements are kind of silly. Like beating your best time 10 or 50 times. Unless you purposely go slow to create enough gap on the clock, I think this may be really hard with how easy some of the early levels are. It is good though that it does have GC achievements. That may be enough reason for me to finish the content given free.

Overall it's a pretty good game if you are a fan of the genre. Graphics are nice and crisp. Subtle sounds are mostly relaxing. The main knock for me is I have yet to ever buy any IAP and I typically avoid games with IAP unlocks and so on. There's no coin collecting garbage stuff though... it's just an unlock for more levels. Still, I'd rather get a trial version with most of the content from the full game cut out and then just outright buy a full version. That's just me though, other people I guess are cool with IAP content unlocks.

So my recommendation goes back to platform puzzlers like Chip's Challenge. If you like stuff like that (though I haven't seen any enemies yet, so maybe not that complex?)... it's worth checking out.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:35 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
The main knock for me is I have yet to ever buy any IAP and I typically avoid games with IAP unlocks and so on. There's no coin collecting garbage stuff though... it's just an unlock for more levels. Still, I'd rather get a trial version with most of the content from the full game cut out and then just outright buy a full version. That's just me though, other people I guess are cool with IAP content unlocks.
Yeah, I think it would be a good idea in the future, once more levels are added to have an unlock all button. This would unlock all current and future levels for around $2.99 or something like that.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I gave it a try. Overall it is pretty easy early on. It's a typical chips challenge style platform puzzler (for those wondering what it is). Some of the achievements are kind of silly. Like beating your best time 10 or 50 times. Unless you purposely go slow to create enough gap on the clock, I think this may be really hard with how easy some of the early levels are. It is good though that it does have GC achievements. That may be enough reason for me to finish the content given free.

Overall it's a pretty good game if you are a fan of the genre. Graphics are nice and crisp. Subtle sounds are mostly relaxing. The main knock for me is I have yet to ever buy any IAP and I typically avoid games with IAP unlocks and so on. There's no coin collecting garbage stuff though... it's just an unlock for more levels. Still, I'd rather get a trial version with most of the content from the full game cut out and then just outright buy a full version. That's just me though, other people I guess are cool with IAP content unlocks.

So my recommendation goes back to platform puzzlers like Chip's Challenge. If you like stuff like that (though I haven't seen any enemies yet, so maybe not that complex?)... it's worth checking out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Yeah, I think it would be a good idea in the future, once more levels are added to have an unlock all button. This would unlock all current and future levels for around $2.99 or something like that.
I am more than willing to provide a *master* in-app purchase that would unlock everything currently available + any future levels/content.

Thanks for the suggestion!