Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-16-2010, 05:20 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Does anyone have a video of the iPad version in action?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:40 AM

Really choppy for the tutorial but after that I fell in love- btw where's episode 2 Its out for consoles y no iPad now I'm ready
Old 06-03-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferi22 View Post
Really choppy for the tutorial but after that I fell in love- btw where's episode 2 Its out for consoles y no iPad now I'm ready
Is the tutorial the only thing that is choppy? Or is the rest of the game the same way? The app store reviews don't look to good for this one so I've been hesitating.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:31 PM

I wish Taletell games would release the Tales of Monkey island series instead. Now that'd be cool.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Is the tutorial the only thing that is choppy? Or is the rest of the game the same way? The app store reviews don't look to good for this one so I've been hesitating.
It's really only bad in the tutorial and minor problems throughout, this was my first dabble in the series and it's just a hilarious and fun game really my first adventure game besides pajama Sam as a kid and I loved btw does any one know when episode 2 comes out-best iPad game so far
Old 06-03-2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferi22 View Post
It's really only bad in the tutorial and minor problems throughout, this was my first dabble in the series and it's just a hilarious and fun game really my first adventure game besides pajama Sam as a kid and I loved btw does any one know when episode 2 comes out-best iPad game so far
Thank you so much , Sorry I can't answer your question.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Thank you so much , Sorry I can't answer your question.
Glad to help but wish someone else could answer My question might have to puik it up on xbox
Old 07-20-2010, 04:06 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I've been patiently waiting for the new episodes to be released. A TellTale employee on the developer's forums said that the iPad version is on a different schedule and they're putting all of their effort into optimizing and polishing upcoming episodes for the PS3/PC/Mac. They also have a patch coming soon for this episode to fix the issues.

This is the best-looking iPad game so far in my opinion, plus they already have it at what the developer calls "equivalent to medium settings on the PC'. The average netbook could barely even run this. I wonder if they could push the iPad further in the graphics department, especially since they're taking their time optimizing their engine for the iPad.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elimcfly View Post
I wish Taletell games would release the Tales of Monkey island series instead. Now that'd be cool.
Yeah, Ep 1 please as Lucasfilm haven't published a HD version of Ep 1, only Ep 2, and I won't play low-res, scaled crap on my iPad.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELSD View Post
I wonder if they could push the iPad further in the graphics department, especially since they're taking their time optimizing their engine for the iPad.
Hope so - I'll be waiting for any of these optimizations to arrive before buying this game.