★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Form Alliances, Build A Legendary Kindgom & Conquer the World of CastleCraft!

Play with and compete against hundreds of other players in a real-time quest for realm domination! In this massively-multiplayer, city-building strategy game, you will follow three different quest lines, form alliances and wage war using careful combinations of military, resource and technology units. Play against friends and others, chat in realtime, and watch your gorgeous city expand under intricate day-night cycles with dynamic particle effects and lush graphics.

Features:

- Build a legendary kingdom: oversee your minions at work in City View, then switch to World View to explore the massive game world

- Play with hundreds of other players in real-time and communicate via online chat and messaging systems

- Make war or peace -- Expand your empire through bloody warfare, or form strategic alliances to gain critical intelligence and necessary resources

- Train and master 16 different types of military units, and harvest or collect 16 different types of resources and technology buildings

- Capture the coveted Dragon Crystals that fall from the sky, source of potent magical energies that power the growth of your kingdom

- Compete across the global Plus+ network, with integrated leader boards, stats, and share your journey with friends and family

CastleCraft is a massively multiplayer online game. No Subscription is required to play the game as of the 1.0.3 Update.

For more information on the old Subscriptions visithttp://castlecraftforums.com/vanilla/discussion/225/castlecraft-no-longer-requires-subscriptions
04-17-2010, 04:40 PM
v1.0.2

Quote:
What's new

New Update brings new features and enhancements!

We've made major improvements to the performance. You should find the game is much faster and smoother now!

Now CastleCraft supports Landscape mode as well as Portrait.

World Chat is free and will always be free for everyone!

- Fixed scouts leaving always from the home city
- Adjusted night and day cycles so the game is brighter and happier
- Fixed a crash that occurred when tapping on battle and march progress

We've also squashed some smaller pesky bugs and made all sorts of improvements under the hood.

04-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Been loving this game so far... Kinda stuck though... I need to upgrade my account so I can upgrade my buildings... But I've still been logging in bout 5 times a day to do what I can till I get an itunes card... But when I do y'all better watch out....

Btw I could use some friends on there.... And maybe even an alliance.... Send me a message... Ign is same as here: pawtklok

Awesome
04-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Is there an iphone version or at least one in the works?
04-18-2010, 10:19 AM
This app won't install on my iPhone 3GS, website says its it compatible but iTunes says it's an iPad app.
04-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
This app won't install on my iPhone 3GS, website says its it compatible but iTunes says it's an iPad app.
This game is ONLY for iPad my friend!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
This game is ONLY for iPad my friend!
But it is coming to iPhone.
04-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Hopefully within the next week for the Iphone they are testing the servers.
04-19-2010, 01:39 AM
You have collect very nice information about this game.It is very good game,looks fantastic,like any new MMO type game.This game is amazing.It is most addicting games I have played on the iPad.
04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedc53 View Post
You have collect very nice information about this game.It is very good game,looks fantastic,like any new MMO type game.This game is amazing.It is most addicting games I have played on the iPad.
????????

Anyway, I'm loving this game. I'm on the Infinite Lives server with a population of 74k and climbing.