• Publisher: 10tons Ltd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 29.2 MB
  • Version: 1.14
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pop the Orbs and Save the World on your iPad!

Top 10 game in 22 countries!

REVIEWS

"Highly polished and easily recommended action puzzler."
toucharcade.com

"It's a blast."
gamepro.com - 5/5

"Sparkle has wonderful details and exciting gameplay."
appsafari.com - 5/5

"Sparkle has taken over the throne as best marble shooter in the App Store. MUST BUY."
appadvice.com - 4.5/5

DESCRIPTION

Get ready to save the Crowberry Woods in this marble shooter hit!

Banish the Orbs of Darkness with your Orb Slinger by tapping where you want your orb to land. Match three same color orbs to make them disappear. Match more to earn amazing Powerups! Don't let the Orbs of Darkness fall into the abyss!

Discover more than ten powerful Amulets like Firebolt throughout your journey. Use the Amulets to clear some of the trickier challenges. Embark on an extraordinary journey and reclaim your land!

FEATURES

- Enjoy hours and hours of top quality action puzzling
- Travel through Crowberry Woods and discover more than 10 powerful Amulets
- Use over a dozen powerups
- Game Center Achievements
- Magnificent soundtrack (check the trailer!)
- Uncover the 12 secrets of the woods. Hint: Butterflies
- Wide selection of different hand crafted levels
- 3 game modes: Quest, Challenges, and Survival.
- Includes colorblind mode.

Check out the gameplay trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQUI9R8mPI

pluto6's comments:

From the developers of Azkend! Great game!
04-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Anyone tried this? I’ve enjoyed the iPhone version so far! How’s the speed on iPad?

The iTunes screenshots really don’t show the game. (In fact, I’d love to see a full-res in-game screenshot.)

Mrgan Adams
Game Center: Adams Immersive
My upcoming game: Scree http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=242344

Last edited by Adams Immersive; 04-07-2010 at 01:13 PM.

04-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams Immersive View Post
Anyone tried this? I’ve enjoyed the iPhone version so far! How’s the speed on iPad?

The iTunes screenshots really don’t show the game. (In fact, I’d love to see a full-res in-game screenshot.)
Although I didn’t purchase the iPhone version I decided to get it for my iPad. So I can’t compare.

Anyway, it’s a great game. Good music and sound effects. Perfect controls. Great graphics (includes a colorblind mode) but some background textures seem a bit blurred (no big deal).

4/5+ (after 6 levels).

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams Immersive View Post
Anyone tried this? Ive enjoyed the iPhone version so far! Hows the speed on iPad?

The iTunes screenshots really dont show the game. (In fact, Id love to see a full-res in-game screenshot.)
It plays awesome on the iPad. It's pretty much the same game but as much as I loved the iPhone version this one is even better. I feel like I am more accurate on the bigger screen. There is also a new fire spinning power. I highly recommend this game to any puzzle lover who missed the iPod version. Tougher call if you already have it, I don't regret getting the iPad version though.
04-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Coolthanks for the reports!

Mrgan Adams
Game Center: Adams Immersive
My upcoming game: Scree http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=242344
04-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Exactly like the Mac version which is actually a good thing as the Mac version was splendid. It's actually a lot easier than the Mac because of the touch controls versus mouse. It's a loooong game with many levels.
04-11-2010, 05:58 PM
How many levels are there? are there any diffrent gameplay modes? never played the mac version.
06-29-2010, 01:13 PM
This game looks stunning in HD. However, I already own the iPhone and it doesn't look like there is any new content.
06-29-2010, 08:49 PM
The biggest thing that is missing from this game is online scoring. Does it really take much effort to incorperate Open Feint or something similar.

Shame because it looks awesome.