★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 123.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: The best 3D golf game experience for everyone is now on the iPad with highly-detailed HD graphics!
*** "Let's Golf will please any golf fan." - IGN (8/10)
Its time for you to become a big hitter and drive for the green with Lets Golf!

- 63 holes in 4 distinct locations remodeled in 3D: Fiji Beach, the American Mountains, the English Countryside, and Scottish Lochs.
- 4 cool and animated characters customizable with your own style. Each player has unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Show your friends who the best player is through Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer modes.
- Controls adaptable to anyone: Advanced mode plays like a sports simulation game and you can even add spin to the ball. Casual mode is for easy fun and fewer bogies (but no, it wont let you cheat). With the iPad version, you can now display the range of clubs available intuitively by pinching the screen!

Grab a club, take a swing, and pray for a birdie!

------------------------------------------------

*** Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ ***

Also available from Gameloft on iPad: N.O.V.A.-Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD, Asphalt 5 HD, Modern Combat: Sandstorm HD, Real Soccer 2010 HD, Dungeon Hunter HD, Uno HD & NFL 2010 HD.
04-07-2010, 12:06 AM
It's on sale! $6.99-->$4.99.

hi

04-07-2010, 12:10 AM
I need to stop spending money for my iPad but I can resist

I wish I was the Doctor and had a TARDIS and one those Sonic screwdrivers
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM
i know when I buy this magically out of nowhere tiger woods will come out, it's not even announced but I just know it will happen.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Any major additions vs the iPhone version? Apps like this should really be Universal apps
04-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersurge View Post
Any major additions vs the iPhone version? Apps like this should really be Universal apps
Crazy good graphics, like crazy good.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-08-2010, 02:18 AM
I was looking for an ipad game to get, luckily didn't go for the fieldrunners, playing the iphone version on the pad is good enough. Since the price was down to 4.99 and I saw the comparison graphics, I decided to double-dip on the Let's Golf, I think it was worth it.
05-13-2010, 11:05 AM
I hear Lets Golf 2 is coming out. This game looks good, but Asphalt 5 HD feels like the textures are just upscaled, not natively done for the iPad. I'm pretty dissapointed. Would you say Lets Golf HD feels like it is using the iPad's resolution to the fullest, or at least close to it, or does it just feel like the iPhone game on a bigger screen?
06-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Anyone know how you unlock the additional courses?
10-29-2010, 07:07 AM
On sale for $.99

Beta Tested- NYZ2, ZombieSmash HD (iPad), Bug Heroes, Earth vs Moon, Underworlds, Push Panic, N.Y. Zombies, iPharoah, Rocket Monkey Warped, uBoot, Flight Deck, Plushed, Black Matter, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, Crunchy Planets, StickBound, NovaRift, Giant Moto, Crazy Test, Fling Cube,,...