★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Doodle Bounce is on Sale! - 50% off

DOWNLOADED 100,000 times.
Don't miss the FUN.

The level problem is fixed with coming update. It's finishing the review process

Bounce the doodle ball to the top of the game by controlling it right and left.

* 8 Levels.
* The camera will go faster on every harder level.
* Ball sound.
* Nice doodle graphics

bojamal7's comments:
Hello Guys,
I would like to announce my latest game which is DoodleBounce
Would appreciate a nice review.

Promo Codes:
04-03-2010, 01:18 PM
You're Kidding, Right?

This game was OBVIOUSLY not gone over well enough. Loaded up on IPOD Touch and some of the screen isn't visible. When it goes landscape mode, one half is white, the other has some of the game start screen. Now, I ain't no programmer, but this seems to be an easy fix. How it was overlooked? Beyond me. Thanks for the Code, I took FWFXMARM9KFX.
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
How do Promo Codes work?

someone said, Promo Codes need to be entered in iTunes, but for the life of me I can't find any entry field for that. Where is it, exactly? Does it only exist in the US store?

Obviously, I was tired yesterday and not in the mood for investigative searches of the iTunes UI. Meanwhile, I've found it. And, yes, it only seems to work with a US store account. If anyone else happens to need help on that, I'm ready to give a tutorial.

BTW, all the Promo Codes on this page have been used by now but hardly anyone bothered to post which one they used.

Last edited by tempodox; 04-04-2010 at 04:05 AM. Reason: I was struck by enlightenment