★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Philip Bemis
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 63.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Before-It's-Famous Sale is on now!! This is your chance to get the game at the lowest price possible. The price will go up the moment the game becomes famous so act quick!

A pixelated puzzle adventure deeper than the centre of the earth.

Little Caves is the story of two tiny insects swept up in a gigantic mystery. Embark on a crazy quest filled with perplexing puzzles, mind-bending mazes, strange characters, and more secrets than Area 51. An open world video game with no baddies to hurt you, just endless adventure and lots and lots and lots of secrets to uncover.

Princess Pixel has gone missing!
Where did she go?
What is the mystery of Little Caves?
Well, you'll have to buy the game to find out!

Featuring music by Daniel Zarzycki and Mantrakid.
With mazes by Phazed.

----------------

I can't explain how much this game exceeded my expectations. -jayg2015

a beautiful game. Acting as a middleman/messenger between a subterranean cat and a unicorn is only one example of the weird stuff Ive had to do, and its just as fantastic as it sounds. - 148games

This is a fun game with hours of play, I recommend getting this game if you enjoy good quality games with lots of fun. Plz make more games like this -Zookn

I think it adds a free roam massive scale adventure-puzzle app which iOS has been sadly lacking. -Mfiempire

I just want to say that I love this game so much.. It's hard not to fall in love with the artwork, the "puzzles" are gripping, story is very amusing and the dialogs are hilarious (on the same time as they can be very deep or even dark)! .. So immersive! Anyway, one of the best games I have ever played! 5/5! -Daniel

It's MASSIVE. And there's a lovely surprise at the end -TheGreatEscape

it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it." Ambiance, narrative, done well, can elevate any simple idea. -Gabriel

----------------

HOW TO PLAY
Touch anywhere to activate the joystick. This is your center position, use small movements to control the direction you fly. Our control allows nuanced flight, and reduces manual interference.

Fly wherever you like! Learn what you can, search where you dare, push what needs pushing, chat with who's chatty, and use that item bag whenever it glows!

FOOTNOTE
Plays best on iPhone 5 or later, iPad Air or later, and iPad Mini 2 or later.
Message us on Facebook or @RecordShed if you experience any bugs so we can fix them as fast as possible. :) No asking for hints, though! That would be cheating. At best youll get a cryptic haiku or something.

-RECORD SET SHED MAKES THE WORLD'S BEST VIDEO GAMES!-

simplest hero
simplest goal
but..
What will you find
beneath the surface?

RecordSetShed's comments:

10-30-2015, 05:44 PM
This game has so much to offer.
I can't explain how much this game exceeded my expectations.
Hours of pixel fun on my first run. I literally played until my phone died
10-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Yeah the game is really huge. I bought this game a while back and really enjoyed it. It's MASSIVE. And there's a lovely surprise at the end where the game zooms out to show you the entire maze world.
01-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Free for the weekend only!
01-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Good game! Free for the weekend.

Great game concept and art and sound. Though control sucks at tight places and mazes.

Quick walkthrough: find the princess! :-) and then there is more ...

To get oil: find all 15 flax and fill the machine. İt will spill oil.
SandCorp flyers: bring it to the angry fly at the train rails; mail the letter, take sand and return.
Get spork from helping the cat and horse. Use all 3 items on sat/phone. Blue fly comes and fixes it.
Get the quarter from near your house (in a hidden cave next to the weird car parking stuff). Put quarter in phone and enjoy the real end

Or is it?

Last edited by Turki; 01-17-2016 at 05:52 PM.