★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Feel the fresh breeze of the sea with your sails!

We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in a sea racing experience like never before! It does not matter if you are a novice or adept sailor - Sailboat Championship is the best sailing game you can find! Participate in thrilling regattas and fast paced races against computer-controlled opponents, compete online with players from all over the world, upgrade and unlock new boats, complete amazing and action-filled courses and collect all in-game trophies and gold awards! Become the ultimate master of Sailboat Championship - the only true and addicting sailing simulation with unique gameplay for your device.

PRESS QUOTES:

"It looks and plays great, the only thing missing is the feel of the wind" GameStyle
"Definitely for fans of sailing or those looking for a more relaxing game" AppSpy
"If you are a fan of sailing, you will absolutely love this game" AppVee
"Offers some quite intelligent touches to the racing genre" 148Apps
"Racing against the AI is really fun as it is varied" TouchGen
"The graphics are gorgeous! Simply amazing!" PocketFullOfApps

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
If you experience a problem with downloading, installing, buying or using our products or services please contact our support team. Follow Infinite Dreams to stay up to date with news, reviews & community giveaways.
05-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Just wanted to let you know that the new version (1.20) has been released - with improved performance and OpenFeint integration!

Infinite Dreams Inc. member - http://idreams.pl | Follow Infinite Dreams on Twitter: http://twitter.com/idreamsgames

05-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Looks nice. Would like to try the HD version eventually.
05-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Hmmm. Tempting.
05-04-2010, 09:17 AM
I loved the iphone version. I am trying to stay away from buying the same game again but I will read up on this to see what is different.
05-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Two thumbs up

I love the water, so this was instant. Very good all around.. Must go play more.
05-04-2010, 10:34 AM
After reading up on this, I can't find any differences between the ipad and iphone version other than the HD. Are there any? The iphone version already looked amazing.
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
SAILBOAT CHAMIONSHIP PRO HD 1.3 - FREE BIG UPDATE!

Thank you all for your patience! We know we kept you waiting but we think it was worth it as we prepared a lot of new and unique content for all owners of Sailboat Championship Pro and what's even better - you get all this new and exciting stuff for FREE!

We implemented 3 amazing gamplay modes which will bring you hours of fun! Make sure to unlock them all!

- Airplane Run - that's right! Use the tilt function of your device, fly an airplane and collect all the stars scattered around the location!

- Jet Ski Races - new and thrilling mode in which you can forget the sail and concentrate on pure action and speed! Use the tilt of your device and participate in exciting and fast-paced races against other opponents!

- Jet Ski Rescue - take profit of the amazing speed of your Jet Ski in order to rescue aircraft crash survivors in no time!

We hope you will enjoy all these 3 new game modes as much as we enjoyed making them! Thank you for all your 5-stars ratings as they keep us motivated to bring you even more fun with Sailboat Championship Pro and its future updates!

Make sure to follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/idreamsgames) and visit our official forums (www.idreams.pl)! Thank you all for your support and positive reviews!

Infinite Dreams Inc. member - http://idreams.pl | Follow Infinite Dreams on Twitter: http://twitter.com/idreamsgames
07-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Those are some cool new additions, I may have to pick this up now.
07-15-2010, 01:18 PM
I have to tell you, I love the idea, but this game is just too freaking hard.

It makes me sad that these new features have to be unlocked, because I will probably never see them.

I have put so many hours into this game on the ipod and on the ipad, and I can't get very far at all.

It's near impossible to get past the third race and unlock the fourth. In fact, I get lapped. I am usually pretty good at technical games or racing games, but this is too much.
The game itself is gorgeous.

Has anybody actually been able to unlock the unlockables?

Please make them different modes instead of unlockables.

Also, you need to do something about your email support.
It's horrible.

I emailed asking about these extras to find out if they are indeed unlockable.
My response was "thanks for playing, we appreciate your support" or something like that.
Most of the time I get no response though.

It's really a shame, as I have always looked up to you guys as developers until recently.