★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: They are coming! They might be colorful, they might be funny, they might be even tasty! But all they want is to conquer your planet!

It is time to confront the invaders and send them back to the Jelly jars where they belong! Join the resistance, fight against the enemy and become the ultimate Jelly hero! But remember - this minigame is just a foretaste of what's to come! The real fight continues in Jelly Defence where you will lead your forces in a fight requiring both heroism and wisdom!

Now the future of the Jelly Universe is in your hands - don't let down the high hopes of the Jelly creatures!
01-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Jelly Invaders now is an universal App! No more HD or iPhone version – pay once and play on all iOS devices!

But remember - this minigame is just a foretaste of what's to come! The real fight continues in Jelly Defence where you will lead your forces in a fight requiring both heroism and wisdom!

Now the future of the Jelly Universe is in your hands - don't let down the high hopes of the Jelly creatures!
01-10-2011, 04:30 PM
So does that mean that Jelly Defense will be a universal title? I asked in the JD thread and I don't think that I was was ever answered.

www.theageofknights.com

Game Center ID: NoThru22
01-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
So does that mean that Jelly Defense will be a universal title? I asked in the JD thread and I don't think that I was was ever answered.
Yes, Jelly Defense will be universal App.
08-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Few hours ago Jelly Invaders gets long-awaited update which brings several bug fixes, integration with social community (Facebook, Twitter) and new icons for Game Center. That’s not all! The game currently is on SALE now and all Space Invaders fans can download the game only for 99 cents!
09-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Check our latest game trailer: