★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

We Rule ISSUES!

View Poll Results: Do you have issues with We Rule?
Crashes 27 61.36%
Loading errors (loads forever). 30 68.18%
Items placed and then gone next login (money lost). 10 22.73%
Sluggish (Restart your phone pop-up all time time). 22 50.00%
No Issues. 5 11.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing
We Rule ISSUES!

Seriously... this is getting ridiculous.
04-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Personally the network issues are making me close to saying screw it. Half the time it doesn't log in (3G and Wifi both) and other times it might take 1-2 minutes. Alot of times I just log in to harvest, plant more crops and move on to other things. If I only have a minute or two to spare, I don't want to have to be sitting at the login screen the whole time.

Currently Playing: Plants vs. Zombies, The War of Eustrath, Zenonia 1, Phoenix Wright, The Quest
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/txag2005
Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!

04-03-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm not getting any of the poll issues. I am getting stuff like broken shops and the "everything is ready" bug.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
04-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Very very buggy indeed. Plus the interface chugs on my 3G. Can't say how many times I have accidentally used Mojo on something I didn't want to because of interface lag

Editor for Phone Mantra, a mobile tech and gaming website
www.phonemantra.com
PM me if you want your game(s) covered
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antispin View Post
Very very buggy indeed. Plus the interface chugs on my 3G. Can't say how many times I have accidentally used Mojo on something I didn't want to because of interface lag
ditto.
04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
It's not so bad if I'm just entering my own kingdom, but god help me if I want to visit other kingdoms. Even scrolling the kingdom screen is slow, but I can only visit two kingdoms (three, if I'm really, really lucky) before the game crashes and I have to sit through the long loading and login process again, only to visit two more kingdoms and repeat the process until I'm done placing orders with friends. The constant crashing while visiting other kingdoms is really killing the social aspect and makes playing far more of a chore than it should be.

Every time I see that low memory message, I want to track down the programmer responsible and strangle them.

Game Center: polycontrale
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
It's been 2 slow days in We Rule. It crashes, loads forever, I even fell asleep while waiting...
It's day 3 now, and i have been waiting for 2 hours just to get in. *sigh*

Cheers,
cicik,
Plus+: buncibi
04-04-2010, 10:07 PM
As much as I love We Rule...

As much as I love this game, these are my gripes:

- Initial Load: Sometimes I have to restart up my game several times to get in-game. It just stays on the initial screen stating "Connecting"

- Can only visit 3 to 4 friends per session: I'm only able to visit 3 to 4 friends open shops per session until I go black screen then crash completely.

- Crash after I scroll to one of my 5 pages of friends I am pretty much guaranteed to crash after:
a) I get to one or two pages and visit one to 4 friends kingdoms to make use of their open shops.
b) get to page 2, 3, 4, or 5 and just black screen and crash.

- Friends Kingdom's that say "open" but have never been: There are several friends within my friends kingdoms that since the day I loaded We Rule have always said they are offering open shops but have yet to actually have an open shop when I go to visit them. They have/are able to make use of my open shops but I have not til still. Very frustrating.

- Low memory prompt: I continually get this even though I have plenty of both RAM as well as 4GB left on my iTouch. Every time I launch We Rule I either restart my device completely and/or use my "System Activity Monitor" app to refresh my memory so I know I have plenty. My device is guaranteed to go to the black screen of death after I leave whatever Kingdom I'm at after I'm done performing whatever task at the given moment.

For the record "We Rule"is currently my favorite casual app despite the numerous bugs I have to go through every single time to actually enjoy the game. I'm sure NGMOCO is aware of some if not all so I do hope this thread doesn't go unnoticed. It's been a chore to get as far as I have and this is a great social game no doubt but I hope these either are and/or will be addressed very soon so I can continue to enjoy We Rule smoothly for once.

Thank you.
04-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Meh. It's free, so who's complaining?

hi
04-11-2010, 03:12 PM
This thing is getting so frustrating.
The interface barely works. Trying to place objects where there is obviously nothing there... and it never works, skips and jumps around.