★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tommunism
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (2)
App description: Hey Kids,

Do you like Super Meat Boy? Can you not wait to play it on a gaming console? Are you so much a fan that you love the brand more than the game? Do you only have a dollar? WELL SIR...YOU ARE IN LUCK.

SUPER MEAT BOY HANDHELD (THINK TIGER ELECTRONICS)

It's finally here! All the branding of Super Meat Boy without a lot of the FUN! PERFECT! Show your love and Support for Super Meat Boy by carrying around an awesome throw back to the old Tiger Hand Helds of yesteryear! Impress your friends with its custom backgrounds and sounds! BE THE FIRST KID TO DRIVE TO YOUR GREAT AUNTS HOUSE WHILE PLAYING SUPER MEAT BOY ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON! AWESOME!

Features Include:

* Two unique Game Modes.

* Game A has you racing to your lady love, Bandage Girl, while jumping over saws.

* Game B has you racing to your lady love, Bandage Girl, while dodging falling needles.

* A Mute Button!

* A Button that shows you a high score!

* Custom sounds and graphics made by the boys at Team Meat!

Love,

Team Meat
04-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Wow! When Tommy said he thought of the iPhone App Store as the "Tiger Handheld game of this generation", who would have thought they'd make a "Tiger Handheld game" for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbwGFScEb4

| Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment | Mike @ Twitter |

Smiles HD for Mac and iPad | Smiles for iPhone/iPod touch (Twitter, Website)
IGF Mobile "Best Game" Finalist | Intel "Elegance in Design" Winner

04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoV View Post
Wow! When Tommy said he thought of the iPhone App Store as the "Tiger Handheld game of this generation", who would have thought they'd make a "Tiger Handheld game" for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbwGFScEb4

That's what I was thinking, read it on Joystiq. I was hoping this would be like the Wiiware version.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Awesome, i was waiting for this to drop on steam, but now its on ipod which is 10 times better!
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
This game looks really fun
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
So Super Meat Boy on iDevice = Game and Watch games of the 80s? I think I'll let someone else tell me how it is, thank you very much.
04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
I thought it was the regular SMB game, just on the idevice, but its not. I think i will wait for impressions.
04-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
All the branding of Super Meat Boy without a lot of the FUN!
That's worth the 99 cents right there.
04-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Send a message via MSN to K7A7O7S Send a message via Yahoo to K7A7O7S
Wow, are they serious? Why wouldn't they just port the original? This makes me semi upset.....

Plus+ ID: HeadShotBot
Open Feint ID: OneArmBearKilla
Gameloft Live ID: HeadShotBot
04-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
I'm sure they're on porting the original, this is just to garner some cash and give a tiny taste to the fans. But, yeah, cannot wait for the actual game.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.