★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad is taking all the upcoming iPhone titles?

04-04-2010, 12:18 AM
iPad is taking all the upcoming iPhone titles?

I'm really pissed off about the iPad cause it's taking all attention.

First was Mirror's Edge (i can take it) but now Bruce Lee DW (that really pissed me off).

The iPhone for it size graphics and games price it's really fun but the iPad it's on its way to be another big uncomfortable and game price expensive portable console.

What do you think?
04-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitardedgang View Post

First was Mirror's Edge (i can take it) but now Bruce Lee DW (that really pissed me off).

The iPhone for it size graphics and games price it's really fun but the iPad it's on its way to be another big uncomfortable and game price expensive portable console.

What do you think?
I'm sorry. can you explain this better? Do you mean that developers are taking titles to ipad first. If so, I think that they have a very good reason to do so. They can sell it for a better price currently and there is less competition. Soon enough when the ipad app floodgates break, I will think dual releases will be the norm.

04-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitardedgang View Post

What do you think?
These games are still coming out for the iPhone, so I don't know what you're complaining about.

hi
04-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
These games are still coming out for the iPhone, so I don't know what you're complaining about.
The fact they're being delayed so the Ipad can have the glory :S Pretty obvious what he/she was complaining about.
04-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Just because you don't have an iPad...

hi
04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Honestly if it's that big a deal...go get an iPad...

I'm sure Geometry Wars is coming to the iPhone at some point, and we'll prob have Mirror's Edge, Warp Gate, Pocket Legends and any other "held" new release in the next couple weeks. Until then there are plenty of games and other consoles to play. The world is not ending....

Currently Playing: Plants vs. Zombies, The War of Eustrath, Zenonia 1, Phoenix Wright, The Quest
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/txag2005
Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
04-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Just because you don't have an iPad...
I'm pissed off too. Yes. Because I don't have an iPad

But I can't actually buy one for maybe a month, because I live in Australia and Apple is retarded.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
04-04-2010, 02:56 AM
I don't have an iPad either, and I'm not planning on getting one. I don't mind having to wait a few extra weeks to get iPhone games, because my life does not revolve around iPhone games.

hi
04-04-2010, 06:18 AM
It's a sad weekend to be sure, give me Pocket Legends now! lol