★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Search THQ now in the App Store for this and more great titles!

Also on sale STAR WARS TRENCH RUN, DE BLOB REVOLUTION AND MORE.. Search THQ TO SEE ALL OUR APPS ON THE APP STORE !!

Hop in the shoes of galactic adventurer Nia Adea and try your hand at running a little cantina on Tatooine - serving refreshments on a hot desert planet can get really hectic! Featuring a colorful clientele familiar to all fans of classic Star Wars: trigger-happy Rodians, burly Gamorreans, Imperial stormtroopers and even a Hutt among others. There is never a dull moment in the Thirsty Bantha Cantina!

Star Wars: Cantina is all about trying to keep your cool when a steady stream of demanding customers all want your attention at the same time. Robb the bartender will take care of mixing the drinks but your task is to see that the right beverage finds its way to the right customer. And dont keep them waiting, some of the customers are real troublemakers! Working towards your daily quota, accuracy and speed are essential. As a reward for a job well done, outfit your cantina with decorations and attractions to appeal to even the most difficult customers.

Familiar Star Wars characters, original and colorful visual style, a customizable cantina and casual but challenging gameplay make sure that the game feels as fresh as a cool drink on a hot Tatooine afternoon.

Key Features:

Run your own Star Wars Cantina.
A humorous take on the Star Wars universe.
Take orders, deliver drinks and serve customers to maximize your tips!
Customize your cantina with upgrades to make your customers enjoy themselves more.
Career Mode with increasingly challenging levels and a story told through cartoon visuals.
Endless Shift Mode: see how long you can keep up with the stream of customers.

For games that really rock (and roll and shake and...) check out www.youtube.com/thqwireless

Other games from THQ Wireless:
CHOP SUSHI! Master Chefs quirky puzzle adventure.
STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED iPhone version of the hugely successful console game.
PASS THE PIGS A dice game with a difference!
DE BLOB Paint the town Red, Blue, or Green. iPhone version of the best selling Wii game
STAR WARS SOUND BOARD The best sound bites from your favourite Star Wars characters!
INDIANA JONES SOUND BOARD The best sound bites from the worlds greatest action hero!
SUPER FRUITFALL Match-3, screen tilting puzzle fun!
WWE LEGENDS Relive, rewrite or redefine the greatest moments in WWE History
PET VET - Animal lovers dream care for all creatures great and small with no vets fees!
UP! The official game of the Disney.Pixar motion picture
TREASURE GRAB A maze chase game of stealing everything
INDIANA JONES AND THE LOST PUZZLES - Indiana Jones first ever puzzle adventure!
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
4 ****ing dollars? I don't think so. I DEMAND A PRICE DROP!

04-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
You mean $5? That seems a little pricey considering Diner Dash was $1 not too long ago.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
04-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
Well, this is a game with the Star Wars name brand emblazoned over it. On top of that, time management games for some reason tend to be priced a little higher than other games and typically don't receive price drops too often. In any event, this Star Wars: Cantina does look interesting. I'd probably try it but with it being a THQ Wireless SW game, I'm afraid that it may only have a handful of levels (as there was no mention of such in the description) or something along those lines.

Game Center: g-b0y_fr3sh OpenFeint: g-b0y_fr3sh
Twitter: h1dd3n_m0nk
04-04-2010, 07:26 PM
I dl'ed it. It has a career mode and an endless mode, so length shouldn't be an issue. Unlike other THQ games, this doesn't have the look of a mobile port. It has a great style and humor. Gameplay impressions to come. To those of you complaining about price: go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
04-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I dl'ed it. It has a career mode and an endless mode, so length shouldn't be an issue. Unlike other THQ games, this doesn't have the look of a mobile port. It has a great style and humor. Gameplay impressions to come. To those of you complaining about price: go to bed, it's past your bedtime.
But MOM!!!! It's Only 8:30 (EST)
04-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Star Wars theme looks so good.

Sizzla you're tempting me here, come back quick with impressions.
04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
This looks great! I accidently made a new thread for this after not seeing one was already made .
04-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Star Wars theme looks so good.

Sizzla you're tempting me here, come back quick with impressions.
If you like TM games, this is a no-brainer. Played through the tutorial and first level of story mode (appears there will be 15), and everything is rock solid. GREAT art direction, and fun use of the license.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, I can't resist helping a few Gamorreans get their drink on.