★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobile 1UP
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SCENE #2 - MONKEYING AROUND
Juggle various fruits, keeping them in the air. An escaped germ is always looking for an easy feed!

>> HOW TO PLAY

Move the player left and right to position him in the right location so the food does not fall onto the floor; you can tilt the device left/right, tap the desired location, or press in the left/right edges of the screen.

GAME A: standard mode
GAME B: difficult mode

Each food toss earns 1pt, a bonus exists when 300pt is reached - can you reach it?

>> CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES

Mobile 1UP has a number of other Game & Watch style games on the App Store - be sure to check them out!

mobile1up's comments:

ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN AN IPAD

Mobile 1UP is giving all its iPhone / iPod Touch users a special treat to celebrate the one year birthday of the remakes of the game & watch series of games released on the application store.

THIS WEEKS FREE GAME - GET IT NOW!

A point to mention; when developers do a FREE campaign; you'll notice a bunch of 1-star reviews. While our games are not in everyone's ideal, they are a unique genre - you will either hate it or love it. my mother once taught me a lesson saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all".

Good luck with your chance to win an iPad!
04-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Awesome

04-05-2010, 01:56 AM
How do you win the iPad? Just by downloading this game?

hi
04-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
How do you win the iPad? Just by downloading this game?
- download one of the games
- download ad hoc helper (link on website)
- enter in email + UDID into form on http://www.mobile1up.com/gw-birthday/
- submit a high score to validate your UDID

the website should explain these details in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. we will randomly select a winner - you can also enter even if you own the games before! the competition is open to everyone - just make sure you have your UDID registered and validated.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
04-05-2010, 02:01 AM
Thanks. I'll enter the competition.

hi
04-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
- download one of the games
- download ad hoc helper (link on website)
- enter in email + UDID into form on http://www.mobile1up.com/gw-birthday/
- submit a high score to validate your UDID

the website should explain these details in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. we will randomly select a winner - you can also enter even if you own the games before! the competition is open to everyone - just make sure you have your UDID registered and validated.
Do you need to re-enter every week? or if you enter it once, does it count for the whole contest? Because i entered mine before the contest began...

DEFY THE COSMOS!
04-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
Do you need to re-enter every week? or if you enter it once, does it count for the whole contest? Because i entered mine before the contest began...
you are good! you wont be able to register more than one UDID anyhow - the entries are accumulated over the complete period - so, as long as you are in our database (both registration and high score), your in! we do a backup daily (locally and remotely) so we are sure to make sure even in the event of failure - we have your entries!

// Aaron Ardiri
04-05-2010, 03:01 AM
How many times can you enter?

hi
04-05-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
How many times can you enter?
once.. unless you have more than one iDevice it is limited to only accepting one entry for each UDID that is used. i have seen some people have entered twice; using different UDID's - and this is within the rules of the competition, from the website:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS (snippet)
Worldwide applicants permitted - only one entry per device will be considered for the random draw.

when you submit the form - it will check the entry list to see if you are already registered for the competition.. if you make a mistake; like a bad email address - you can also contact us and we'll correct it for you just remember to submit a high score to validate your UDID! we need to validate that you actually own the UDID that you registered - even if you submit a score of 0

// Aaron Ardiri
04-05-2010, 03:23 AM
I signed up. Thank you.