★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Stone of Destiny a powerful artifact from the times of King Arthur and the legendary Knights of the Round Table, and the key to solving a string of crimes stretching back through time!

Join two original characters on a globe-trotting journey of high-stakes mystery and detective work, exploring highly detailed, photographic environments in a race to be the first to find the Stone
Use skill and logic to overcome the traps and puzzles that stand in your way but if you get stuck, your FaceBook friends can help too! One-touch help will post a help request to your friends FaceBook Walls with the unique Stone of Destiny FaceBook app, they can help you on your quest too!

The Stone of Destiny from Voodoo Dimention games is an evolutionary step in Hidden-Object action now with brand new FaceBook interactivity!

* FaceBook connectivity get help from your friends with the unique Stone of Destiny FaceBook game!
* Hi-resolution, ultra detailed photographic environments,
* Original, hand-drawn illustrated cutscenes,
* Hundreds of highly detailed objects to find,
* Exciting mini-games and puzzles,
* Travel from Arthurian England to present-day Australia, America and Europe!

The Stone of Destiny Can you find it before its too late?

AA_Stacy's comments:
The bestseller iPhone and PC game is on iPad now!

iTunes

"The Stone of Destiny HD" - the first hidden object game for iPhone - now arrives to iPad! As you might expect, the iPad is an ideal venue for this kind of game, providing ease of use through the high-res graphics and the touchscreen.

Fancy yourself an Indiana Jones type of adventurer, finding valuable hidden treasures that others have unsuccessfully searched for? Maybe a good, old fashioned mystery is just the ticket for you.

"The Stone of Destiny" has something for every adventurous spirit in search of intrigue. Explore the foreboding ruins of mystic temples and libraries or investigate the ancient altar where a precious object may be cleverly hidden. You never know where objects may be found, you'll have to keep an open mind and be thorough. The yellowed map of the world may even lead you to the briny depths in search a long forgotten shipwreck.

Every level you are given the list of objects to find. Sometimes instead of looking for items by their names, you seek them by their silhouettes. After clearing each set of locations, you pass through a portal that leads you further down the path to the Stone. Each portal presents you with 3D puzzles such as moving sarcophagi, placing rocks into their respective pillars, rearranging symbols and exclusive rune-drawing between levels.

You'll love the beautiful, high resolution graphics and ease of playing that this app offers. If you can tap a screen, you can interact with it. Generally, "The Stone of Destiny HD" gives players the feel of participating in old-school adventures like in Indiana Jones movies.
04-06-2010, 09:56 AM
10-06-2010, 07:24 AM
The Stone of Destiny HD [update]

Quote:
What's New in Version 2.0
* FaceBook connectivity – get help from your friends with the unique Stone of Destiny FaceBook game!
* Hi-resolution, ultra detailed photographic environments,
* Original, hand-drawn illustrated cutscenes,
* Hundreds of highly detailed objects to find,
* Portrait mode support!
* Support for French, Spanish and Russian languages!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 10-06-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: update details
10-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Price drop: $3.99→ 99c
10-08-2010, 09:46 AM
wow... another one.

what's up with all those $0.99 deals
10-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes it's harassment of fans of adventure games with hidden objects and puzzles.

Well I won't let it slip through my fingers, anyway it's a balance, from my point of view, with those that I noticed at release that tempted me and that I bought full price. Not sure each dev is agree it's a balance but anyway thanks to them for the gifts.

EDIT: Take care the title seems translated at least for some stores so searching it will lead you to the iphone version which isn't on sale. Ok going get "my" gift.

Last edited by Qordobo; 10-08-2010 at 01:53 PM.