★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tiki Towers Updated!

02-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Tiki Towers Updated!

Howdy folks! I remembered seeing a couple threads on these forums talking about our game Tiki Towers. I just wanted to post a note letting you know that we launched an updated build of the game on iTunes last night.

We took a lot of the great feedback we received from fans of the game and incorporated some new features into this new update. We are always looking for user feedback on all of our games and use this information to improve our products.

We are pleased to announce the following updates to Tiki Towers:

- Vibra support added
- Introducing Eraser Mode- for quick deletion of bamboo!
- Multi-touch support added for easy scrolling
- Network errors on start-up fixed

I've been a lurker of these forums but only just now created an account. I look forward to sharing thoughts and interacting with this community on various iPhone games and apps. Thanks for playing Tiki Towers!
02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks. Just downloaded. What's vibra?

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

02-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
Thanks. Just downloaded. What's vibra?
Vibration support. It gives you a little jolt when you delete a section. Helps to confirm that you've actually deleted what you were aiming for.

Sorry about the confusion on that one.
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Cool; too bad my iPod is broken. I saw your account pop up and wondered if you were really a dude from Real Arcade. Confirmed!!
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
hey are you going to be here now if we want to talk about TikiTowers?

Cause i mainly now go for apps which the devs are giving feedback and updates. Like Pocket God
02-12-2009, 04:04 PM
I'll do my best to interact on all things Tiki Towers (or other RealArcade games). Just no guarantee as to how fast I can always reply.
02-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealArcade Dude View Post
Howdy folks! I remembered seeing a couple threads on these forums talking about our game Tiki Towers. I just wanted to post a note letting you know that we launched an updated build of the game on iTunes last night.

We took a lot of the great feedback we received from fans of the game and incorporated some new features into this new update. We are always looking for user feedback on all of our games and use this information to improve our products.

We are pleased to announce the following updates to Tiki Towers:

- Vibra support added
- Introducing Eraser Mode- for quick deletion of bamboo!
- Multi-touch support added for easy scrolling
- Network errors on start-up fixed

I've been a lurker of these forums but only just now created an account. I look forward to sharing thoughts and interacting with this community on various iPhone games and apps. Thanks for playing Tiki Towers!
Cool. Sounds like a great update to a game that I already love.
02-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Just tried the update out and it's so much better, it's a shame I've already completed the game.

Any possibility that there will be a Tiki Towers 2?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Haven't tried the update but agree with Palfince that it's a shame I've already completed the game. One of the few games that I've actually completed and was a joy the whole way through.
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Awesome welcome to the forums! I love Tiki towers, and currently only on LVL 3 right now. I just D/L the update yesterday, but haven't had a chance to play through it yet.
I hope to hear more from you guys, especially after the whole Text Twist issue ( You almost lost me as a customer )
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=text+twist

But for the $$$ Tiki towers has been totally awesome! One of my faves...
I would just like a "sandbox" mode added...

Gamecenter:1337brian