★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: brothers in arms help!!!!!

02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
brothers in arms help!!!!!

i need some help on the second to last mission in the normandy campaign. i am stuck at the part when you have to snipe the explosive barrels as the tanks pass by them. but when i shoot them when the tank is near, the tank doesn't explode. i really need some tips. also is there an easy way to get the sniper to scope in. i keep piching my fingers out but it doesnt always work.
02-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Ah yes, I remember that part. I remember that the timing for shooting the barrels is a little off. Now it's a while since I last played this game, but if I remember correctly, you've got to wait until the tank is just passed the halfway point of the barrel. Again, I've not played it in ages so appologies if it's wrong... I'm jusy going by a very vague memory.
02-12-2009, 05:29 PM
IIRC, you actually have to shoot two barrels for each tank. As soon as the first tank (the right one) blows up, swing over and shoot the 1st barrel by the second tank, which should just be coming into view. Then take out the second barrel and you're good.

It's been a while for since I played this level too, so like K.D! I could be wrong.

As for sniping, sometimes from that platform the camera is looking "through" an obstruction and won't let you snipe even if you can see the enemy.