★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is the best Labyrinth spin-off game, a great new concept that involve luck and skills.

Create a ball and try to reach the goal. You will face many obstacles and tricky situations. How many balls you will have to sacrifice?

This is a lite version like no other on the AppStore because we decided to use some of the trickiest levels instead of the simply ones.

So we are proud to present you the black (or blackened) levels from the main game.

Have a nice play!

** TapCritic: "Sometimes a game is just fun.It keeps your attention, it's challenging, it develops and it has enough options to keep it interesting."

** AppSpy: "A Plinky Game is a game that's one part skill to two parts luck and a whole lot of addictive fun."

** PocketFullOfApps: Its not easy being a virtual plinky-ball in A Plinky Game with all kinds of deadly obstacles to avoid and thats why its a lot of fun.

** iPhoneinCanada: The game play is extremely simple, and yet extremely addictive.

** iPwnAge: If you think Labyrinth is way too easy, this game is perfect for you. Graphics are great, they present everything with top notch graphics.

** GamesUncovered: A Plinky Game! is a game thats somewhat of a fusion of pachinko and wooden labyrinth games.

** iPhoneItalia: Inserts a new style of play

12 Levels
3 bonus levels
Tutorial
Achievements
Keep track of your stats
Starting levels are easy for newbies
No need to calibrate

MarkOnTheIron's comments:

Just released.
Give it a try!

P.S. The screenshots of the full game are from the old version I don't know why they remain like this on TouchArcade
04-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Thanks. Just downloading.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
I downloaded the lite version.
But when I try to play level 1 I just get a black screen with a yellow sphere in the middle.
I can't move anything, sounds are on

Deleted and reinstalled, rebooted but still the same.
My device: iPod Touch 3G 32GBg / OS 3.1.3

EDIT: There's is NO problem. Look at message #4 and 5

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 04-06-2010 at 08:41 AM.
04-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
I downloaded the lite version.
But when I try to play level 1 I just get a black screen with a yellow sphere in the middle.
I can't move anything, sounds are on
My device: iPod Touch 3G 32GBg / OS 3.1.3
That's a BLACK version.
And you need to click on the top of the screen. And the metal ball hit the golden switch at middle. The light will turn on. And you will see the board.

My Blog
04-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
That's a BLACK version.
And you need to click on the top of the screen. And the metal ball hit the golden switch at middle. The light will turn on. And you will see the board.

Aaaaaahaaaaa

Very clever - now it works

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
04-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Aaaaaahaaaaa

Very clever - now it works
Just finished all level at BLACK version.
It will look great in iPAD screen. Maybe it can add something like Japaness Style.

My Blog
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure about an iPad version. Maybe when I'll get one I'll do some testing...
04-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOnTheIron View Post
I'm not sure about an iPad version. Maybe when I'll get one I'll do some testing...
Do you think that you can make another game like this one with:
Spin item to rotate a slot machine.
Some area to get coins.
A shop to to buy some item (increase attack, open new level)
Some area has monster to attack.
Just using the basic rule, drop the ball and hit the item bellow.

My Blog
04-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Probably. But now I think I will go for a completly new project just to try something different.

Maybe after that I will recover this project and give it new life
04-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOnTheIron View Post
Probably. But now I think I will go for a completly new project just to try something different.

Maybe after that I will recover this project and give it new life
Waiting for you good news.

My son is playing the BLACK now and ask for a full version. Go to click BUY NOW.

My Blog

Last edited by rogerchiu; 04-06-2010 at 10:17 AM.