★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zen Tilt - a Unique 3D Physics Puzzler with Real 3D Scene Elements and Original Gameplay!

"The physics are great, if you send a ball speeding at a jar you could see it rim-out, fly off the lip of the jar, or other nice result." - review from Will090 @TouchArcade.com

With Zen Tilt you guide the colored balls into the matching pipes by angling one or more platforms. You control the platforms by tilting your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad.

It sounds easy, but it can be tricky. You really need to think ahead, not just about the ball youre guiding into the pipe now, but the one thats coming next.

KEY FEATURES:
intuitive, accelerometer based controls
progressive gameplay
accurate 3D physics
original, hand-painted graphics
auto save and resume
global or local high scores
send your high scores to Twitter and Facebook
send and accept invitations from friends
comment your friends achievements

Check out also our other games, Libra Balance and 3D Jingle Balls.

Don't hesitate to support us by rating / reviewing our games. Thanks!

Carlos's comments:
Zen Tilt On Sale! Half price Sale ($1.99 -> $0.99).
Check out the Zen Tilt promo code thread to get a free copy.
04-10-2010, 03:07 PM

04-10-2010, 03:11 PM
The music in this game is very relaxing indeed.
04-17-2010, 05:53 AM
04-17-2010, 06:26 AM
you seem to have given away a load of promos it would be nice if someone could maybe give some info about this

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Carlos, the graphics look really good. Good luck with the game.
04-17-2010, 07:29 AM
04-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the code. I do like the physics of it. A couple questions/comments. It doesn't seem like it saves my current status when I exit. I get the "play" button, but it seems to start over (I had paused it mid-level, so perhaps it's only a restart on the specific level)? You may also want to put "menu" under the "X" and "reset game" under the curved arrow - those may be mistaken by users, possibly. Are you considering having a level-select menu once people get through certain levels so they can replay the harder levels if they choose?
Overall interesting game, and I find the more complex levels to be more fun for me.
04-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Thanks for the code. I do like the physics of it. A couple questions/comments. It doesn't seem like it saves my current status when I exit. I get the "play" button, but it seems to start over (I had paused it mid-level, so perhaps it's only a restart on the specific level)? You may also want to put "menu" under the "X" and "reset game" under the curved arrow - those may be mistaken by users, possibly. Are you considering having a level-select menu once people get through certain levels so they can replay the harder levels if they choose?
Overall interesting game, and I find the more complex levels to be more fun for me.
You are welcome.
You are right, the game autosaves the current level number, and upon the next start you restart the given level.
Thanks for your suggestions. Originally I was also thinking about a level selection menu - this feature will be probably part of the next update.