★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description:

Note: This game needs more amounts of memory space, so you can reboot your device if you encounter crash.

This is a TD game. The story is that long long ago, in order to avenge his families, Mark decides to revive Count Dracula. He cheats the monsters in his castle that the kids of the peace town have special blood which can revive Count. To protect the kids, the villagers bravely resist the invasion of Vampire Legion.

If you dont want a failed start, please put crystal when the game starts. The crystal will provide you 25 gold coins every 25s. Construct ballista to resist the enemy. Dynamite barrel is a good thing, and when you encounter an enemy that you can not defeat, you can use it and meanwhile tilt your screen, or the dynamite barrel will be just a wood barrel.

FEATURES
Tower Defense
Bulit-in OpenFeint Leaderboard
Achievements System
Mini-Game
18 Levels of all stages
9 types of monsters
Earn 11 powerful items to resist enemies
Ballista Upgrade System
Charging the power of Ballista

SUPPORT:
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to support@orientmaple.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

LITE : http://itunes.apple.com/app/bone-bone-free/id355829662?mt=8
04-06-2010, 05:18 PM
quite tempting... going to try the demo at home tonight.

04-06-2010, 05:35 PM
OK... Looks like a clone of plants vs zombies?
04-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebarb123 View Post
OK... Looks like a clone of plants vs zombies?
yeah this is more of a Plants vs Zombies type of TD than a traditional TD. But I like the theme.
04-06-2010, 07:54 PM
2 ways to win 'Bone Bone' giveaway:

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us and tweet the following message will have a chance to win a code
Follow and RT@ OMaple win TD game 'Bone Bone' promo codes!

Make review for our free version during the promotion period, and post the review on this thread.

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group

Last edited by OrientMaple; 04-22-2010 at 10:27 PM.
04-06-2010, 07:56 PM
haha those animations are funny. I might get this.
04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrientMaple View Post
2 ways to win 'Bone Bone' giveaway:

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us and tweet the following message will have a chance to win a code
Follow and RT@OMaple win TD game 'Bone Bone' promo codes!

Make review for our free version during the promotion period, and post the review on this thread.
I am now following you on Twitter and retweeted the message @Touchgamer3g

I just gave the free version a try and I like what I see. The graphics are top notch and the gameplay is very fun. At first this may look like just another tower defense game, buy it is way more than that. There is even an immersive storyline that keeps you entertained as you play. All in all, I think that this is one of my favorite Tower Defense games for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
This looks more like than a creative spinoff than a clone to me, but the levels are really long compared to PvZ.

Nice work though, will try out free version.

This is a forum dedicated to figure out what is the best way you can give Steve Jobs your money.
04-06-2010, 10:31 PM
tooted, followed, and left app store feedback, i really like this game!
==================
This is a great Plants VS Zombies clone, with a couple neat twists. Personally I prefer this theme (darker atmosphere/zombies/catapults/etc) to the original's plants. I guess I'm not that crazy about humor in my games. Not to say this game is all darky and broody, it isn't, but then again its not striking me as dumbdumb the clow type of childish funny either, which is a good thing to me.

Animations and sounds/music are very well done.

My ONLY complaint is that the placement of 'towers' isn't quite as easy as it should be. Seems that unless you hold your finger at a very small zone, the tower will disappear when you try to place it. The zone needs to be a little bigger. Probably ideally let the tower 'snap' to a grid location as you move your finger around, then finalize its placement only after you lift your finger. Shouldn't be too difficult to fix this, and then you have a winner!
===============
04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
already following and now retweeted

...will have to check out the Lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.