★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ricochet Labs
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.0 MB
  • Version: 2.6.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: QRANK is one of the "Eight Most Addicting iOS Games Ever" -- Mac Life
"The quick-hit, wildly addictive current-affairs trivia game." -- Esquire magazine
"QRANK brings me back to how I felt watching Jeopardy! in the family room." -- The New Yorker

Play QRANK, the social quiz game with new trivia content added daily. Each day's game features a fun mix of classic trivia and questions ripped straight from the day's headlines.

Match wits with your friends, as well as players around you and around the world. Leaderboards show how you stack up against others in your city, state and country. Plus, earn awards based on where you play.

Download it now and see why MacWorld calls it "terrific" and players around the world call it a daily addiction.

Become a fan! Get daily hints and stay up to date on our latest news.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Qrank

squarezero's comments:
Not sure why there's not a thread on this -- it's been out for a bit. It's an online-based, highly polished quiz game that is constantly updated and free. The catch is that you can only play one game a day, with scores ranked by region and nationally (you can also compare yourself to friends). Definitely worth checking out.

04-07-2010, 02:50 PM
I've been playing this for the past few weeks. Pretty cool for competing with friends. New 15 question quiz daily. Good variety of categories - sports, entertainment industry, news (extremely up to date), etc. It's free. I'd recommend it.
04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause007 View Post
I've been playing this for the past few weeks. Pretty cool for competing with friends. New 15 question quiz daily. Good variety of categories - sports, entertainment industry, news (extremely up to date), etc. It's free. I'd recommend it.
I managed to get to #32 in the US a couple of days ago -- though sports questions are my Achilles Heel, I'm afraid. The whole thing is just very nicely put together -- simply getting and answering questions is fun.
04-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Great game!

smooth!

just want a social network to jump on :P

GC: INFINITE_GLIDER
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Awesomeness

Been playing this game since the day it launched. It's fun competing with friends, and I'm looking forward to QRANK coming to Facebook to compete with even more friends.

@QRANK on twitter, and the QRANK page on Facebook, often give out hints. This is really helpful!

I highly recommend QRANK to anyone who's up for a daily challenge.