★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IMS SA
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Reached TOP 40 of all iPad games in the U.S.
Featured as a "What's Hot" board / family game worldwide

Kodix is an amazingly fun, and challenging brain teaser that hails from the code-breaking board game, Mastermind. Unveil your inner codebreaker and use your most cunning powers of deduction to reveal a hidden code!

The game is perfectly designed for the iPad, and just like brain teasers such as Sudoku, you must guess at a sequence of numbers(or symbols), while using clues to solve each puzzle.

Kodix tracks your scores, provides a selection of unique themes, and gives you an infinite number of challenging puzzles, for only $2.99! Unlock 4 levels of difficulty to make a mind teaser that is second to none on the AppStore. If you are an expert, your skills can be taken to their code breaking limits, and beginners can enjoy gameplay that is super engaging, yet easy to pick up.

Compete with your friends, choose your favorite themes, and enjoy applying your deductive skills. Crack the code today!

Key Features
Play infinite puzzles and unlock 4 levels of difficulty!
Challenge your friends via email and compare scores via OpenFeint
Several achievements to fulfill
Auto save games at any time
Choose your own unique theme
Track your high scores!
Multi-language support (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Greek)

Geoffwb's comments:
Kodix HD is live on the iPad app store!

It's a fun, customizable version of the classic code-breaking board game, Mastermind, and it's out exclusively on iPad.

We're super excited to have Kodix on the iPad, and we'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, likes, dislikes, anecdotes about your code solving prowess... or anything at all that will help make Kodix even better! So feel free to let us know in this thread.

Check out the Kodix website
Or head to iTunes

04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
We have a few codes to give away, so if you want to try out Kodix on your iPad for free, just post in this thread.

Apptly: Making Fantastic apps with <3 in Brooklyn. www.appt.ly

04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
It looks great--I'd love a code!
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
I would like to give it a shot pm sent
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to costanza
I'd like one.
04-08-2010, 03:06 PM
I'd love to check this out if you have any codes left!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Just the type of games I love to play I would love if I could have a code!!
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
This app looks fantastic. If there are any codes left, I would love to give it a "spin" - sorry, hopefully I am not penalized for the humor..

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I'd appreciate a promo code as well.

04-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Great guys, we feel that code solving on iPad is awesome with Kodix, and we're excited that you dig the look! Give Kodix a try, as we'd love to get your feedback, questions, musings, etc.!

If you didn't get a code, don't worry, we'll try to dedicate a few more to giveaways here over the next few days.

Apptly: Making Fantastic apps with <3 in Brooklyn. www.appt.ly