★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brand new game that will capture your mind and you will capture your iPhone and iPod Touch and wont ever let go!
Pocket Siege is different than any other boring siege warfare.
You can not only enjoy the game, but also many other challenges and you can access to the community via Open Feint.
Victory can be achieved by effectively defending the Turret.

-How to play
-
1. The goal of this game is to defend ones tower while destroying others tower.
2. Players and enemies unit is produced every 30 seconds.
If you leave the units, they cant attack effectively, therefore the basic strategy is to save players units and destroying enemys units.
3. To become stronger than enemy, one must upgrade ones units.
Once the units level reaches 30, their Class changes which makes the unit stronger.
4. Attack when the time is right.
Before the attack, produce more Switch Units, and you can switch them into Attacker units when you are attacking.

-Features-

1. Very detailed strategic game play can be performed with many units with unique roles.
2. 39 Challenges and 12 hidden secret challenges.
3. Support Open Feint
4. Supports 1 : 1 user challenges using Bluetooth.
5. Supports English and Korean.
6. Supports different ranking systems using Open Feint: Unit Kill, High Score, and Match Won.

Challenge yourself to become the number 1 in each ranking system.

* Light version has the following limitations.
- Can Not submit scores into Open Feint.
- Can not match others using Bluetooth.
- Can Not upgrade Units.
- Limited to 3 stages.
- No Challenges

Light version only supports up to 3 stages. You can purchase the Full version to enjoy more stages.
04-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
What is the different between Pocket Siege and Pocket Warfare?

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

04-07-2010, 11:03 PM
same dev that made Pocket Warfare.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
same dev that made Pocket Warfare.
I downloaded this lite version this morning. And the gameplay is same as Pocket Warefare. If there is not much different, I will keep to play PW.

My Blog
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
What is the different between Pocket Siege and Pocket Warfare?
who cares it looks good enough for free, just download it.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
I downloaded this lite version this morning. And the gameplay is same as Pocket Warefare. If there is not much different, I will keep to play PW.
oh really, hmmm. That does seem kind of odd. There's gotta be something different though.

04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
oh really, hmmm. That does seem kind of odd. There's gotta be something different though.
Yes, if you don't have PW, let try this one. You can have 100 vs 100 feeling in the game.

The only thing I found from this lite version is the level is different.

My Blog