★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Question about promo codes.

04-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Question about promo codes.

Do promo codes expire? I entered a promo code, signed in, and then it said the code was not recognized.

Currently Playing: Red Conquest, Battle for Wesnoth, and too many others.
Graal Classic ID: Blaze / Gameloft Live:Ace_97
Plus:Ace_97 / Open Feint:Ace_97 / Red Conquest: Ace_of_Spades
04-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_97 View Post
Do promo codes expire? I entered a promo code, signed in, and then it said the code was not recognized.
Yes they do but most likely what happened to you was that someone used the code beffore you...

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
04-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_97 View Post
As I know, the code will expired. Some DEV said the code will expired so they give it to us. But I never have those expired. When I got a code, I will redeem it ASAP.

If iTune told you that the code was not recognized, I think you got a wrong code.
1. The code may redeem not in iTune. Maybe in the game itself.
2. It is better to copy & paste the code. Capital or small letter is also accepted.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
04-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Yes they do but most likely what happened to you was that someone used the code beffore you...
No, If someone used the code, iTune will reported it the code had been redeem and use once. That's what I saw the most.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog