★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Who Is It?

04-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Who Is It?

Description: How many famous people do you know? You say "Oh, I know a lot of them". Check it! The application is based on the painting "Discussing the Divine Comedy with Dante" by chinese artists Dai Dudu, Li Tiezi, and Zhang An. This extraordinary painting depicting 103 figures from world history in striking detail. If you can guess at least half of them it will be great result!

You will get medals for good results, which you can show to your friends on facebook, twitter or send by mail.

But our app not only checks your knowledge, it also help to expand your horizons. In the application you can find information about all characters, links to Wikipedia, and also interesting facts about this painting.

Enjoy and learn free!

Last edited by borovdev; 04-08-2010 at 10:58 AM.
04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
What a great idea - very fun too
(and a fantastic painting).

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
You also can share your result in this thread
04-09-2010, 03:23 PM
for free looks interesting enough to have a go

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borovdev View Post
You also can share your result in this thread
I got a silver medal - 38 when I quit.
There is a lot of the Asian and Chinese people I don't know.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!