Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2010, 02:05 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Default Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/babylonian-twins-lite/id370844436?mt=8

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 05-11-2010 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: lite
Old 04-08-2010, 02:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Wow! Finally for the iPhone! Anyone got that yet?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I picked it up because I have been waiting for it. However, I am playing a lot of Pocket Legends right now, so I don't have a lot of time.

BT is a very good game (so far) the graphics are polished and the controls work well. Each brother has a special ability, so you have to go back and forth between them to clear certain areas.

So far, I would say that it is easily worth the asking price, which seems to be a sale price.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Yeah, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one. I want to see a few more impressions before I take the plunge though.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Been waiting ages for this one since I found about the Amiga A500 version that never got released, just got it.. will let evey one how it is.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:02 PM

Oh my gosh its finally here... I've been playing it straight for the past hour and I definitely think it's the best puzzle platformer on the iphone, and one of the best platformers period... loving it. Very atmospheric and beautiful, a definite classic
Old 04-08-2010, 05:29 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Thank you for comments. We definitely worked hard to make this game a great one, we will work even more to perfect it. We missed old time classic 2d puzzle platformers games like Konami's Maze of Galious, The Lost Vikings, Prince of Persia and others so we tried to combine elements of all plus the fast action of games like Superfrog and Sonic. We will be listening to your feedback here and/or through www.babyloniantwins.com . Spread the word and rate/review the game on the App store, that will help us in our efforts. We look at this game as the foundation of the best puzzle platformer on the iPhone.
Thanks.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
Thank you for comments. We definitely worked hard to make this game a great one, we will work even more to perfect it. We missed old time classic 2d puzzle platformers games like Konami's Maze of Galious, The Lost Vikings, Prince of Persia and others so we tried to combine elements of all plus the fast action of games like Superfrog and Sonic. We will be listening to your feedback here and/or through www.babyloniantwins.com . Spread the word and rate/review the game on the App store, that will help us in our efforts. We look at this game as the foundation of the best puzzle platformer on the iPhone.
Thanks.
Simply a beautiful game. Just finished the tutorial, and I'm already impressed by the quality of the graphics and animation, the precise controls, and by the sheer amount of gameplay. I'll post a more extensive review when I've made it through a few more levels, but so far I'm loving it.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

It's on my "Wantz na0!" list, but I don't get games as quickly as I want to off the list. Will get it at some point, just not sure when. Looks awesome. Love puzzle platformers.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Alright, these words of praise, along with seeing the dev posting on the forum, have pushed me over the edge. Bought!