Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-29-2012, 12:32 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Ravenmark, Battle for the Bulge, and Autumn Dynasty are all superb. They are my most played games.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrenik View Post
Would hunters 2 [or hunters 1 for that matter] be included here I believe it to be a TBS, and I have quite enjoyed it, albeit the campaign itself felt short, but there is enough to do with daily "contracts" - missions, not necessarily tied to the story. And Its nice to customize your "hunters" with various guns, armor, skill sets and to level em up.

I only just got into these in the IPAD arena [played a few on consoles] so I don't really have much else in mind, besides FF tactics.
Hunters 2 is an all time favorite of mine. Perfectly suited to a mobile device, I've put more hours into it than any other game. Easily over 150!

I highly recommend Hunters 2 to anyone who likes strategy. Tons of leveling up, and customizing to do, so you keep coming back for more. And the strategy really is deep here. It's not alike a lot of strategy games, where different units are really null, and you can just go crazy. Hunters 2 requires you to build a good tactical team with different skill sets, and then develop your very own strategy for winning. You can play any way you like, and there's no 1 strategy that works. As long as your team is equipped in line with your tactics, you should come out on top.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:27 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

it appears most of the good RTS games have not been updated for the iphone 5 screen, not that it matters to some. i've yet to try autumn dynasty on the iphone (played extensively on the iPad) but I'd recommend it as the best overall RTS on the ios platform. i'd imagine the controls will translate well to a smaller screen.

total war: battles while not a true RTS but uses many RTS principles was also very enjoyable for me

Last edited by hippiesrlame; 01-08-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberskooper View Post
Ravenmark, Battle for the Bulge, and Autumn Dynasty are all superb. They are my most played games.
If you don't mind, can you talk about the pros and cons of these games? I've been hovering over the buy button on both battle of the bulge and autumn dynasty but haven't pulled the trigger. Any insight would be welcome.

Haven't heard of ravenmark but if its in a class with the other two, please feel free to comment about it as well.

I can probably only get one at the moment...I would love some guidance.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I am looking for some good tactical turn-based war games, preferably WWII games.
Also, I prefer if the games were small in size (not above 100mb).

I am entirely new to these type of games.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Is Glory of Generals recommended?
Old 09-20-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis_pig View Post
Is Glory of Generals recommended?
It's okey but the IAP is really a problem IMO
I suggest saving your money foe something else