★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rpg poll

View Poll Results: What is the best rpg on the iPhone
Across age 5 11.90%
Inotia 2 3 7.14%
Zenonia 2 9 21.43%
Pocket legends 7 16.67%
Dungeon hunter 4 9.52%
Underworlds 2 4.76%
Other (please say what they are in the thread) 10 23.81%
None of these are good 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll
04-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Rpg poll

Sorry if there already was a thread like this, I was too lazy to search. I made this just to know peoples opinions on what the best rpg on the iPhone is.
04-08-2010, 08:24 PM
It's not in your poll but check out iRPG. I like it because it has a simple yet intuitive gameplay.

04-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Check out the upcoming "Aralon: Sword and Shadow." And read the last post of the thread, it has some interesting information in it.

Link to thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=47272.
04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Chaos Rings when it comes out.

hi
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilStugots View Post
It's not in your poll but check out iRPG. I like it because it has a simple yet intuitive gameplay.
There's a ton of these threads already, but hey, what can you do.

Across Age is a big favorite of mine, and I actually think that when Zenonia 2 is not glitching it's a big step up from the first one. Underworlds is also very nice for a dungeon crawler, though my favorite one right now is Solomon's Keep (I would put Pocket Legends in this category as well). As far as Western RPGs are concerned, there's also The Quest and Undercroft, both worthwhile titles.

If you're into JRPGs though, the two that stand out for me are Final Fantasy II (which to me is much better than FF1, even with the weird leveling system) and Monster RPG 2. Both have plenty of content, engrossing storylines, and characters you can identify with -- all marks of a good RPG experience.

EDIT: I agree with what Kunning said.
04-08-2010, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=squarezero;991279]There's a ton of these threads already, but hey, what can you do.

Across Age is a big favorite of mine, and I actually think that when Zenonia 2 is not glitching it's a big step up from the first one. Underworlds is also very nice for a dungeon crawler, though my favorite one right now is Solomon's Keep (I would put Pocket Legends in this category as well). As far as Western RPGs are concerned, there's also The Quest and Undercroft, both worthwhile titles.

If you're into JRPGs though, the two that stand out for me are Final Fantasy II (which to me is much better than FF1, even with the weird leveling system) and Monster RPG 2. Both have plenty of content, engrossing storylines, and characters you can identify with -- all marks of a good RPG[quote/]
thx squarezero. I forgot to put the final fantasies on the poll. Is here any way to change it

Last edited by Abi646; 04-08-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Quote got messed up
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=Abi646;991367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
There's a ton of these threads already, but hey, what can you do.

If you're into JRPGs though, the two that stand out for me are Final Fantasy II (which to me is much better than FF1, even with the weird leveling system) and Monster RPG 2. Both have plenty of content, engrossing storylines, and characters you can identify with -- all marks of a good RPG[quote/]
thx squarezero. I forgot to put the final fantasies on the poll. Is here any way to change it
Not that I know of, unfortunately.
04-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Other: The Quest, FFI and FFII.
04-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Ravensword

My "Other" choices ^_^
04-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieTheChaoticCupcake View Post