★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Doodle Air Hockey is the ultimate Air Hockey game on the iPhone / iPod Touch. You can battle five levels of AI or your friends all with hand drawn graphics on a virtual pad of paper.

Features:
---------

FIVE levels of AI difficulty, ranging from the super easy Kid level up to the insane difficulty of Crazy

TWO PLAYER MODE. Battle on the same iPhone or iPod Touch with your friends.

RESUME PLAY. Leave the app and come back at any time, your game status will be saved.

OPTIONS to change number of points to win, background image, sound effect...

Enjoy!

Ace App's comments:
Hey all!

We would like to present to everyone our new game Doodle Air Hockey!

App: Doodle Air Hockey
Developer: Ace App Software
Price: $0.99

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-air-hockey/id341895574?mt=8

Website: http://www.aceappsoftware.com/apps/doodle-air-hockey

Desctiption:

Doodle Air Hockey is the ultimate Air Hockey game on the iPhone / iPod Touch. You can battle five levels of AI or your friends all with hand drawn graphics on a virtual pad of paper.

Features:
---------

FIVE levels of AI difficulty, ranging from the super easy Kid level up to the insane difficulty of Crazy

TWO PLAYER MODE. Battle on the same iPhone or iPod Touch with your friends.

RESUME PLAY. Leave the app and come back at any time, your game status will be saved.

OPTIONS to change number of points to win, background image, sound effect...

Enjoy!
04-09-2010, 01:19 AM
Hmm...looks interesting. I might try it out. What kind of background images does it let you choose from?

What does it offer compared to other table hockey games?

A quick post that i chuckled a bit at in the Lounge.
Thread: "Tell me about something you like."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I like coming home to a freezer full of freezepops.
oh, and freezepops.

04-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Hmm...looks interesting. I might try it out. What kind of background images does it let you choose from?

What does it offer compared to other table hockey games?
There are the two styles above and a third one (non-crumpled line paper). Looking at adding 2 more in an update.

Compared to other Air Hockey games:
-More levels of AI (5 in total)
-Multiplayer on the same device, but not through Wi-Fi (yet)
-If you quit the app it automatically stores your session and you can resume next time
-Settings for score/sounds
04-09-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm so glad to have a DoodlePhone with its Doodle Store and all these Doodle Apps...

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
04-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Was a 'doodle' game for this really necessary?

hi
04-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Imo Doodle doesn't really seem to fit this. Doodles are supposed to be simplistic drawings that are usually poorly draw. The paddles have a lot of detail, and the puck doesn't look drawn. The lines kinda stand out too.

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
04-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Just tried this out. Nothing special about the gameplay. The doodle background is kinda cool I guess. Here's the big problem... when you're moving the paddle around fast it stops responding and gets stuck. Its like the game is incapable of registering quick movements. Other than that the game is okay overall.

If anyone wants to try for themself there are promo codes available you know where.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Seems like a mediocre game. Pass.

hi
04-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Added Promo Codes here:

Doodle Air Hockey Promo Codes
04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
okay game why not a doodled puck? I like the crumpled paper the best but the lines would be better if they were like what paper has maybe went with this for visibility but u can make the regular paper ones thicker.Same problem also the paddle would stop responding the movements of the paddles dont seem fluid enough. minor improvements and it'll be awesome