★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the dead of night, someone commits murder. Theres a body, a suspect and a murder weapon. But are things really as simple as they seem?

Special Investigations Unit is a rich, deeply immersive gaming experience. To play, you become the lead detective in an active murder investigation. You must investigate the crime scene and search for evidence, interrogate suspects, make an arrest and even go to trial all in a single, epic experience. Presented as a lush virtual novel, Special Investigations Unit will impress you with its dark comic book artistic direction, complex scenarios and captivating atmosphere.

Special Investigations Unit features:
Realistic investigation techniques
Multiple locations to explore
More than 10 distinct characters
5 suspects to identify and interrogate
7 investigation tools to use to find and collect evidence
Thoroughly explore the crime scene using 360 camera navigation and zoom
3 different possible endings

Think youve got what it takes to analyze the clues and solve the mystery? Nows your chance to find out.

***PLEASE RE-START DEVICE AFTER LOADING APP. This should eliminate any crashes caused by low memory.***

For news & tips on the game, check out our fanpage on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Investigations-Unit/123992704287124
04-09-2010, 09:19 PM
looks kinda fun~!!

i might get it

04-09-2010, 10:05 PM
This looks great! Is there only one case though?

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Looks like something I'd enjoy. Will wait to see what others say before I hop on, though - I already have more games than I can get through at the moment. This may go on my future wants list, though.
04-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Anyone played it yet? Want to know more about the gameplay.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
04-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Ooooh looks interesting
04-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Clickable items are very very limited. After a round of tutorial on controls I've to return to crime scene to collect more evidence, but somehow I cannot find anything I can pick up. Even taking photos using in-game camera don't help. I may be missing something here..
04-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Clickable items are very very limited. After a round of tutorial on controls I've to return to crime scene to collect more evidence, but somehow I cannot find anything I can pick up. Even taking photos using in-game camera don't help. I may be missing something here..
You have to go eddys house, interrogate him again click on the cop. He'll tell you that you can look at the crime scene now.

It's a pretty fun game with good gameplay, can be a little confusing and frustrating until you get you used to how to use the items. Too bad I'm stuck at a part.
04-20-2010, 11:04 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
on sale for $1.99.
05-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Where you're stuck? I can help as I finished this game couple of times.

Its fun when you get used to it, tools are nice done. I also liked trial, its something you really need to think of to get it right, you can made only 3 mistakes during trial.
There are like 4 possible ends of the game, so it can be fun to prove guilt of Marco for example.

Interrogating Illena was also nice