★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Giant Moto is a high speed, high flying racing game that's all about the jumps, turbo boosts and scoring the best time. Giant Moto features beautiful retina display graphics, iPhone 5 widescreen support, 10 challenging tracks and 4 motorcycle's to choose from. You can race against yourself or against 3 computer controlled bikes with 3 difficulty levels so it's challenging and fun for kids of all ages.

Featured in iTunes Hot New Games / Racing Games!
Previously an iTunes "Best Racing Game"!
Previously an iTunes "What's Hot" Game!
Previously an iTunes "New & Noteworthy" Game!

"Games of the Week: ...this is a perfect little motocross game. Giant Moto is all about jumps, turbo boosts, and scoring the best time. It's reminiscent of the Nintendo classic ExciteBike--but a lot purtier, to be sure. Well worth 99 cents."

AppModo: "Giant Moto takes iPhone motocross racing to the next level with its highly detailed 3D graphics, physics engine, and killer racing system!"

allaboutthegames.co.uk: "Though there are a million and one tedious physics-based bike 'em ups, there's never really been anything as smooth and slick as Giant Moto."

Patrick, age 8: "I love these jumps!!!"

TouchArcade: "I can't wait to get my hands on this game, as I've been waiting for a truly excellent Excitebike-like game for the iPhone."

148apps: "Giant Moto is a fun, faithful homage to the video game classic Excitebike, providing players with an improved, updated pick-up-and-play arcade racer that stays true to the original."

freedog's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/app/giant-moto-lite/id383185247?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-09-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm going for this. Its like excite bike for $.99!

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Definitely picking this one up, it looks really cool!
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Great game. I loved excitebike on the nes and this game has that feel but with great graphics. Now if it only had a level editor.
04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Great game. I loved excitebike on the nes and this game has that feel but with great graphics. Now if it only had a level editor.
Agreed- Making my own tracks was my favorite part of Excitebike

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
04-10-2010, 12:34 AM
This Game is what I have been looking for gonna buy it when i get some money.
04-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I'm going for this. Its like excite bike for $.99!

How is it? I'm tempted but the control style doesn't look natural to me. Your impressions would be appreciated!
04-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Game Impressions

Fun game. Needs leaderboards and adjustible tilt sensitivity.
04-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Great "feel" to it. Needs to allow falling off back or front like excite bike.
With this, more courses, laps and a radar showing the other bikes it would be perfect!
04-10-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm gonna grab it in support of the developer and hope for updates with leaderboards and other mentioned improvements.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"