★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kevin Famuyiro
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dodge oncoming space rocks and enemy ships as you strive to get the highest score!

For iPad!

Be warned, this is not a regular casual game. This will annoy you and even make you cry sometimes for losing so much. Only the most skilled can achieve the highest scores!

-Now for iPad!
-Quick-play sessions!
-Awesome music by indie artist K.T.F!
-Dodge fast moving enemy ships and asteroids!
-Retro style, look, sound, and feel!
-Save your best score and have friends try to beat your score!

To play:
Touch the ends of the screen to move the ship left or right. Avoid all brown asteroids and enemy ships, but collect red and brown asteroids.

Red asteroids = power-up
Grey asteroids=power-down
Green asteroids = 1 point

By Team Dropkick 2010

ktfright's comments:

The first space dodging game for the iPad!
04-10-2010, 01:28 PM
This game is the reason god made the iPad.
04-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Listen, God Bless you for being a developer you have more talent than I do for that kind of thing So I'm not going to tell you how to do things.

On the flip side I am a consumer and in all Honesty I wouldn't pay $1.99 for this. The graphics look plain, and pre 1980's quality.

Another Asteroids game? No thanks.. Developers need to step up and make QUALITY titles instead of trying to make games my TRS-80 from yesteryear can play..

At least drop the price to .99 but $1.99 not interested at all.

Sorry just being honest.
04-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfdad View Post
Listen, God Bless you for being a developer you have more talent than I do for that kind of thing So I'm not going to tell you how to do things.

On the flip side I am a consumer and in all Honesty I wouldn't pay $1.99 for this. The graphics look plain, and pre 1980's quality.

Another Asteroids game? No thanks.. Developers need to step up and make QUALITY titles instead of trying to make games my TRS-80 from yesteryear can play..

At least drop the price to .99 but $1.99 not interested at all.

Sorry just being honest.
Thanks for the honesty, but I made it with the retro look because thats what i felt it should look like. I like the old retro games like the ones made by nitrome and Pixeljam, and maybe its just not your type of game.

Artist and dev for Team Dropkick