★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: randerline gmbh
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Set up your Skis - It`s time for Freeskiing! MyTP Freeskiing is the game with unlimited possibilities, no matter if you throw down double corks in the terrain park, back-to-back 1080 combos in the half pipe or if you prefer a powderline in the backcountry feel it & enjoy it !

Whether on a hand rail or in the air, with the choice of different grabs and jibbs you can perform way over 500 trick variations. You have to crack 3 challenges in each of the 4 resorts, where you can have a real good romp !!

Well-known resorts will grant you with an incredibly realistic experience: The famous freestyle resort LAAX, Switzerland (Swatch Snowpark) as well as the top resort Flachauwinkl, Austria (AbsolutPark), both resorts holding their top spot amongst the scene`s best.
The Canada-level brings you into the woods, where you can enjoy different tree-runs and the fourth level brings you to the fresh powder of Alaska.

Now let`s get ready and strap into your skis the next winter will come for sure !

Features:
- realistic 3D graphics
- half pipes, kickers, rails and powder
- 4 resorts
- 12 slopes
- 7 individual male and female ski characters
- 6 skis
- over 500 tricks
- world tour and quick play modes

Feel free to check the video clips on our website and youtube showing the gameplay of MyTP Freeskiing to get a deeper impression and feeling on how the game works...

NOTE:
in order to keep the flow and fun of the game as high as possible, in our opinion only relevant objects will respond to collisions.

Don't miss out on our other games - MyTP Snowboarding 2, MyTP Freeskiing 2 and the BRAND NEW game DMBX - Mountain Biking !!!

goiMot's comments:

04-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Controls look god awful.

04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow, you're not kidding. That looks like a mess.

Also, every time I see a MyTP game I can't help but think of this:

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
04-12-2010, 05:14 PM
clip on youtube

MyTP Freeskiing preview clip on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUY0EI9jpHU
04-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Re: MyTP Freeskiing -- WINNER

ha ha, the controls might look awful fellas, but unless you give it a try, no need to post such useless messages to us other users.

Besides, the game is simply stunning !!! And controls are great.

Freeskiing on your iPhone (iPod Touch), can`t beat this !!

Well done developers !!!
04-13-2010, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Rises View Post
ha ha, the controls might look awful fellas, but unless you give it a try, no need to post such useless messages to us other users.

Well done developers !!!
So Sayeth the developer! lol Nice you gave yourself a pat on the back.

3 posts and the other 2 are about myTP snowboarding, hello captain obvious.
04-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Rises View Post

Well done developers !!!
Please stop shilling, and maybe instead have a good think about what you could do to improve your games. Mytp Snowboarding is the worst snowboarding game in the app store and this looks no better. "Us other users" generally don't appreciate having our intelligence insulted on top of being peddled shoddy games. Shame on you.
04-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Oh well, sorry to bother you guys.

Those were my 2 cents and they stay where they are.

I am developing lots of cool things, but surely no games for the iPhone...
Then sorry for insulting the intelligence of you guys, that was not the aim of my post.

If YOU say it is the worst in the App store, then I say it is one of the best !!

Bye bye captain obvious, and shame on me.