App description: New Low Price! Get it now!

Match 4 and aim high to shoot down the invading Spider army in Lt. Fly Rise of the Arachnids! Collect ammo by matching 4 blocks of the same color, then use your ammo to destroy the falling spiders before they overwhelm your forces. Use the special attacks to blow away those pesky arachnids! The game features over 20 levels including intense boss fights, bonus levels, and additional downloadable content. Share your In-game achievements on Facebook. Challenge your friends over WiFi or Bluetooth and compete to see who can become Lord of the Flies!

We recommend that you update your device to the latest iOS version before playing. We also recommend that you close the game before downloading the update. To do so, double-tap the home button to display the recent apps bar. Press and hold the Namco application icon until a red minus appears, then tap the minus sign to close the application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Mine, mine, mine! Look, there's my name written all over it!

A match-4 is an instabuy... and it has lovely spiders!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-11-2010 at 07:08 AM.

04-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Mine, mine, mine! Look, there's my name written all over it!
Hey, it says my name too!

Wi-Fi multiplayer!? Weapons?! I can't wait!!
04-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Wait - I am reading it now - ok it's a little smudged - cleaning it - AHA - no you are BOTH wrong - it CLEARLY says - For New England Gamer
04-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Wait - I am reading it now - ok it's a little smudged - cleaning it - AHA - no you are BOTH wrong - it CLEARLY says - For New England Gamer

No way! It just says: "game perfectly fitting for Vovin!"

It is my TOFTT, I saw it first!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-11-2010, 09:40 AM
gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
No way! It just says: "game perfectly fitting for Vovin!"

It is my TOFTT, I saw it first!
Oh well alrighty then! Besides your time zone will let you get it before me anyway - SOOO - let us know how it is!!!!
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Out in the US now, wonder why no impressions have come in! (I mean from the rest of the world!)
04-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Will TOFTT if no one else does in about an hour.
04-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Out in the US now, wonder why no impressions have come in! (I mean from the rest of the world!)
I will wait for your impressions, because Namco has not released a good game in months!