★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LabyMania was recently nominated "Nordic handheld game of the year"

SAID ABOUT LABYMANIA
the iPhone App Review: "Labymania is a great puzzle game for people who dont mind a mental workout" - rating: 9 out of 10!
Politiken (biggest danish newspaper): "The idea behind LabyMania is brilliant, the design is testimony of devoted craftsmanship. [] It is a masterpiece." - rating: 6 out of 6!
Touch arcade: LabyMania is elected Hidden Gem (November 2009)
User experience: "Totally enjoyable! Stellar game"

LabyMania has achieved #1 board game, #1 puzzle game and #10 BEST-SELLING GAME in Denmark!

LABYMANIA+
LabyMania+ is the iPad-ready version of the successful LabyMania (on iPhone, it is identical to LabyMania). LabyMania is a fun, addictive and challenging puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch.
The challenge is simple: Manipulate your way through the labyrinth to collect the treasures. You can play alone, against up to 3 of your friends, or try to beat the LabyManiac artificial intelligence.
Although it is a simple game, LabyMania offers hours of fun, head-scratching and bewildering trials to find and construct your way through the ever-changing labyrinths!

Go to http://www.amygdala.dk/LabyMania to see a video of the game.

FEATURES
An easy-to-follow tutorial describes the game mechanics and twists.
Single player brain-teasing puzzles.
Partyplay against up to 3 of your friends.
Challenge the LabyManiac artificial intelligence with 4 different skill levels.
Original atmospheric graphics and sound.
Ingame help.
Share your progress with your friends via Facebook or Twitter.

Get LabyMania now - or try out LabyMania FREE!

Updates will follow regularly: More levels - more fun! More languages will be available, as well as additional skills levels for the LabyManiac artificial intelligence. Undo is almost complete, so it will be safe to mess up a little.

Amygdala's comments:
I am pleased to announce that the splendid game LabyMania is avaliable for iPad. LabyMania is a fascinating labyrinth puzzle game, that will keep you entertained and hairless for hours and hours. It is especially beatiful for iPad, and if you are looking for a boardgame to play with friends, then this is IT!

LabyMania has been rated 9/10 on iPhoneAppReview and elected Hidden gem here on Touch Arcade... I am getting good comments all around - so JOIN THE FUN!

Get LabyMania now - or try the FREE version.

You can visit the LabyMania website for more info, and a link to a video of the iPhone version. The iPad version looks *a lot* better, but I have no videos of it yet...

Enjoy!
04-11-2010, 10:34 AM
I'll try out the free version once it's up on the AppStore...doesn't seem to be there right now.

Thanks for making the + version a universal app, I'm much more likely to buy it knowing that it's a universal app.
04-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amygdala View Post
labymania is a fascinating labyrinth puzzle game, that will keep you entertained and hairless for hours and hours. It is especially beatiful for ipad, and if you are looking for a boardgame to play with friends, then this is it!
wth???? Does your hair come back when you are finished playing???

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
04-12-2010, 01:17 AM
You're right, the free version is not up... Thanks for letting me know! That's strange, it should be A-ok.

Well, in the meantime, you can try out the free version of the non-iPad version... Go to LabyMania website to find it. And enjoy!

- And yes, the minute you solve the game, you hair WILL grow back. That's a promise (unless you didn't have any to begin with...)

- A
04-13-2010, 02:38 PM
The free version should be up very soon! I found the problem and fized it, so it will appear shortly:

LabyMania+FREE on iTunes

Enjoy!