★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Starwave
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 58.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 2 (2)
App description: SAY HELLO TO THE OFFICIAL SCARFACE SHOOT EM UP

The time has come for Tony Montana to make his LAST STAND. Play the epic shootout from the mansion scene in all its glorious rage, weaponry, f-bombs, and blood. You control Tony Montana, the ultimate bad guy, in this arcade shooter.

Send them all to bloody hell in 30 levels of intense action
Bury those cockroaches with more than 15 weapons including machine guns and rocket launchers
Get whats coming to you with achievements, unlockables and more
Defend your empire in two game modes

The game starts when you Say Hello. Visit Tonys office to change weapons, check stats, view achievements and unlock even more Scarface surprises.

To Play:

Scarface Last Stand is an arcade shooter, not an open world, fully controllable third person action-adventure game. Simply point and shoot. You can change aim sensitivity and aim mode. Dont f***ing over think it.

NEW! MAKE YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED SCARFACE POSTER ON FACEBOOK. http://apps.facebook.com/tonymontanayourself
04-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Wow where did this one come from?! I'm buying just for the icon... lol

04-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
Wow where did this one come from?! I'm buying just for the icon... lol
I know what ya mean lol I'm a huge fan of the movie
04-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Say Hello To My Little Phone!
04-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Someone please post impressions!!
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Wait, it's Scarface...on Touch!?!?!?!?!

Homg insta-buy

Sokaroka
Graal HQ - http://graal-ta.weebly.com/
(Very outdated, haven't played Graal in years, but still has some decent guides etc. if you wanna update it/take over feel free to PM me)
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM
DL now will post impressions in a bit
04-11-2010, 11:31 PM
So tempted but 6.99 is steep. I am hate pulling the trigger on a movie game after I got burned badly by "dawn of the dead".
04-11-2010, 11:35 PM
The idea is gold, but, how does it play? Looks on rails or somethin'.
04-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Ok having played for a few minutes and playing a couple of levels I'm quite impressed so far

The gameplay is target style the enemies appear and you have to control a crosshair to kill them you have no direct control over Tony. The controls are via a virtual pad and a fire button pad on the left fire on the right of the screen the sensitivity can be adjusted in the options no tilt control that I can see . The game is level based with a survival mode to be unlocked after each level you can go back to Tonys office and change weapons you have unlocked and also look at achievements and stats etc there is also 10 wallpapers to unlock

The graphics are pretty good and run smoothly on my 2nd gen iPod with nice cut scenes in between levels overall this game seems to have alot of polish to it

Overall so far I am liking it and would score it a 4 out of 5 and a must have for Scarface fans