★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Get the game for iPhone and iPod Touch based on the hit TV series Deadliest Catch that has the critics raving!

grab it right now and go crabbin'! - TUAW

If youre a fan of the Deadliest Catch series definitely pick this one up. - TouchGen

If you cant get enough of the series Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel and are also a gamer, your world just became a better place. The Portable Gamer

Choose your favorite vessel, your crew, and your gear and then hit the brutal Bering Sea from Dutch Harbor in search of the prime crab spots. Beware of rough seas and ice flows as you race against time to fill your quota. Several unique minigames will have you working hard to pull the catch on board quickly. Dont forget to keep an eye out on your deck for greenhorns that might fall overboard and an ear open for fellow crab boats in distress.

Survive the season and you just might bring home the catch that delivers the cash.

Are you tough enough to tackle one of the world's most dangerous jobs?

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/HandsOn_Ent

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/handson
04-12-2010, 12:28 AM
$4 bucks seems a bit high. The xbox 360 game wasn't even worth that price.

04-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvan View Post
$4 bucks seems a bit high. The xbox 360 game wasn't even worth that price.
I don't know about the xbox game, but I LOVE this version. Granted, I really like the show too, but this game is a blast. If you like the show at all, you need to get this immediately. It's much deeper than it first appears. There's a lot of game here, and the production values are wonderful. Just in time for the new season...I'm ashamed to admit how excited I am to play this while watching the show. It's like Ice Road Truckers all over again.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
04-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Crabs are the Deadliest catch? Surely like The Jellyfish or the Stonefish is? Crabs.... how many people do they kill? lol.
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Some gotta video ?? I might be interested if it's good
04-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramoosh View Post
Crabs are the Deadliest catch? Surely like The Jellyfish or the Stonefish is? Crabs.... how many people do they kill? lol.
LOL its the deadliest catch because of where theyre located because that ocean has killed many sailors not because the crab

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
So really it's the Deadliest Ocean, not the catch.
05-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
No...it's the Deadliest Catch because of the risks and dangers of fishing for crab in the Bering Sea. One of the BEST documentary shows ever on TV period.
05-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
I think "catch" is meant to be a verb, not a noun. It's describing how deadly it is to catch crab not how deadly the crabs are. But I can tell you, crabs are deadly... My uncle Rico said all the time that his crabs were killing him. I never understood until I saw the show on Discovery. You were a brave man Uncle Rico, no matter what the New Mexico Corrections Department and aunt Lisa said...
05-20-2010, 05:12 PM
surprised this game isn't getting more attention..it's pretty good imho