★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SCENE #3 - LETS GET OUT OF HERE
The germs have taken control; evacuate the building! Jump and bounce your way to safety.

>> HOW TO PLAY

Move the bounce-bot left and right to position it correctly to bounce the lab technitions to safety; you can tilt the device left/right, tap the desired location, or press in the left/right edges of the screen.

GAME A: standard mode
GAME B: difficult mode

Each bounce earns 1pt, a bonus exists when 300pt is reached - can you reach it?

>> CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES

Mobile 1UP has a number of other Game & Watch style games on the App Store - be sure to check them out!

mobile1up's comments:

ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN AN IPAD

Mobile 1UP is giving all its iPhone / iPod Touch users a special treat to celebrate the one year birthday of the remakes of the game & watch series of games released on the application store.

THIS WEEKS FREE GAME - GET IT NOW!

A point to mention; when developers do a FREE campaign; you'll notice a bunch of 1-star reviews. While our games are not in everyone's ideal, they are a unique genre - you will either hate it or love it. my mother once taught me a lesson saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all".

Good luck with your chance to win an iPad!
04-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Sweet! I love these old remakes. Reminds me of my old days playing with the original gameboy.
Thanks for the sweet games!

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2

04-12-2010, 01:26 AM
ima check this bad boy out

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
04-12-2010, 01:36 AM
yeah not exactly my cup of tea but reminds me when I would play these back in the day lol

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
04-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
yeah not exactly my cup of tea but reminds me when I would play these back in the day lol
definitely - that is part of the appeal, the games are not for everyone, either you will love them or hate them. they are of course, much better with original graphics (you can find on mobile1up.com info on these); but Nintendo decided to step in and threaten legal action unless we removed them.. sucks.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
04-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
mobile1up...I love how you help devs in the Developers Forum, and I'm sure your games are equally as great.

Good luck!
04-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Huh. I've always lived by the motto, "If you don't have anything nice to say, say it loud and often and with as much snark as possible." Maybe that's why I don't have any friends.

Anyway, there's no accounting for tastes and you really have to wonder who the people are that download G&W style apps and rate it 1 star because they had no idea what the hell they were downloading. Honestly, there ought to be a skill-testing question administered before allowing people to download.

But nevertheless, mobile1up makes cool, nostalgic games with style. This one's a little odd -- colour 'toon-style graphics slapped into an LCD G&W. Odd, but interesting, and well done as one expects from you guys.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
04-12-2010, 08:52 AM
I just downloaded the game, gonna check it out. How do you get into the IPAD contest? I would die to get one of those bad boys.
04-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrulezzzu View Post
I just downloaded the game, gonna check it out. How do you get into the IPAD contest? I would die to get one of those bad boys.
i should save this in my c&p buffer:

- download one of the games
- download ad hoc helper (link on website)
- enter in email + UDID into form on http://www.mobile1up.com/gw-birthday/
- submit a high score to validate your UDID

the website should explain these details in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. we will randomly select a winner - you can also enter even if you own the games before! the competition is open to everyone - just make sure you have your UDID registered and validated.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
04-12-2010, 09:58 AM
i didnt think i would like this game but i do now after playing it
i also left a review.

Beta Tested/Testing: IMO, Pro Zombie Soccer, Zombie Smash, Zombie Duck Hunt & Crazy Cat
Currently Playing: Zombie Smash (best game ever), Plants V Zombies, Zombieville, COD Zombies, Minigore