★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever wish you could destroy the concept of reality TV? This games for YOU!

What is Crash the Crib?
Southern CA. The studios are pumping out reality-themed bilge like theres no tomorrow Thats where YOU come in! Take your modern-day siege engine and lay waste to reality-themed situations! Load your Junk-Chucker with quality socal ammo: paparazzi, lawyers, groupies, and obnoxious sports cars. Leave a trail of destruction, mayhem, and would-be celebrities in your wake.

Main objective: Reality sucks lets bring it crashing down!

Key Features:
*Contemporary view of a reality-hungry media culture
*Simple 1-finger touch controls
*30 intricately detailed cribs for you to devastate
*20+ dynamically updated levels!
*7 unique weapons including lawsuit shedding lawyers, photo popping paparazzi, overpriced luxury cars, and bouncing groupies.

*Handy angle gauge on the weapon for consistent shots every time
*Luscious backdrops of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Malibu
*Two unique soundtracks
*Three unique junk chuckers that fit the mood of Southern CA
*Simple one-finger control

Red_Rocketeer's comments:
Our latest iPhone app is coming out in the iTunes App Store in a few hours!

In a sardonic take on the popular catapult games genre, Red Rocket Games is letting players attack a full range of contemporary TV-themed ‘Cribs’ with the appropriate SoCal-style weaponry: paparazzi, lawyers, groupies, and obnoxious sports cars, among others! This game will hook you with the need to crash cribs for hours. It is funny and fun.

Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! All the cribs must be destroyed. With just a tap of your finger, you can control the most badass catapult around, and ammo it up with tomatoes, paparazzi or an Italian hottie… we mean ‘sports car’. Crash the Hollywood-type cribs in each ’hood with everything in it and then move on to the next level. The more objects you destroy, the more points you score, or in this case, the more ‘bling’ you collect. Did we mention how you’ll get a kick out of the game’s audio and visual effects? Well, now you know.

So, take your modern-day siege engine and lay waste to thinly-constructed plots and would-be celebrities with abandon. Reality sucks – let’s Crash The Crib!

Crash The Crib has cool key features that include the following:
• Simple 1-finger touch control
• 32 intricately detailed ‘cribs’ for you to devastate
• 7 unique weapons – including lawsuit shedding lawyers, photo popping paparazzi, overpriced luxury cars, and bouncing groupies.
• A contemporary view of a reality-hungry media culture
• Great sound effects of paparazzi saying “OW – Stop that” as they are being thrown

And if you think that’s interesting, the following will keep you addicted to this game:
• Handy angle gauge on the weapon for consistent shots every time
• Luscious backdrops of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Malibu
• Three unique soundtracks
• An upgradeable trebuchet (we call it a junk chucker!) that fits the mood of Southern CA

Important note: If you're interested to avail of a promo code, we're giving away 10! Leave your email on this thread or send it over at info@redrocketgames.com. Subject: I want to Crash The Crib!

04-12-2010, 01:49 AM
no screenshots?

04-12-2010, 04:13 AM
I Want To Crash The Crib

cbautista1985@hotmail.com please let me crash people cribs LOL

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
04-12-2010, 04:20 AM
Video would be great. I'd like to see the phisics in action.
04-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Preview

04-12-2010, 04:34 AM
This game looks great from the screenshoots .. email, send!!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-12-2010, 04:43 AM
This looks cool. Email sent.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Set email twice. Ignore the first one please. Thanks. Looks great from the screens and it's released into the app store now n
04-12-2010, 06:57 AM
Email sent
04-12-2010, 07:05 AM
i would like a promo code!looks awesome!

tonydeli7@hotmail.com

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7