Ace Omicron, survival shooter, v1.1 released with OpenFeint integration
ProRattaFactor today is excited to announce that Ace Omicron, the definitive survival shooter for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, is now OpenFeint enabled with it’s version 1.1 update. Integrating OpenFeint now allows players to compete in “global leader boards” and win “achievements.” The leader boards have been split into three groups, reflective of each game mode: Hyper, Twilight, and Classic. In addition, we’ve had some fun in creating a great set of achievements that will push players to their limits. Unlocking some of the more difficult achievements shows that you have space survival in your veins.
We are very proud of bringing OpenFeint integration into Ace Omicron, especially since many fans have been calling for global leader boards. Now we can all finally see who has the “ultimate” survival space shooting skills!
Control Eden Jackson as she fights for existence in the hostile environment of space. She was marooned from her fleet after her hyper-drive engine malfunctioned. Now she has to travel “alone” through the long, gaping breath of darkness to reach home. Her journey starts from the Omicron (the 13th star of her galaxy’s constellation). But be wary fellow traveler … the deepness of space is no friend to life.
* Rocks of various shapes and forms are scattered throughout the journey. Use your blaster to keep them at bay
* Robots and UFOs also thwart your venture at every path. Shoot them before they destroy your ship
* Harness fusion gems and convert them into ship upgrades
* Awesome 3D graphics and effects
* Ace Omicron is OpenFeint enabled (Global leader boards and achievements)
* Play the game horizontally or vertically
* Universal application (Play on any Apple touchscreen device)
* A selection of modes are available for different play styles:
1) Hyper (Automatically build your arsenal as your score increases)
2) Twilight (Weapons are maxed out… now just try to survive the insane onslaught)
3) Classic (Start with nothing and selectively upgrade your ship. For old-school players)
Last edited by gatti; 04-12-2010 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Typo