★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: As the God of your tribe you must protect and lead your people to victory over the other three competing tribes. Flatten the land so your peasants can find space to build settlements, and with the power that they give to you rain down disasters on your enemies' heads.

For the latest news on all of my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
hmmm...second screen looks interesting...the first one looks like s**t

anyone got any info on this ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

04-12-2010, 06:50 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 39
Looks like the interface from Slay.

Anyone know how the two games compare?
04-12-2010, 06:52 PM
#4
It's a Populous clone.
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by fu5e View Post
Looks like the interface from Slay.

Anyone know how the two games compare?

It's developed by the same guy that made Slay

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
It's developed by the same guy that made Slay
Yep, and I've been playing Slay since I had it on my old iPaq PDA. He did a great job on the iPhone version, so I'm grabbing this now. Will post impressions when I've spent some time with it
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Amurrica
Posts: 180
Oh, I saw this and got excited then realized it wasn't the classic FPS... lol

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
04-12-2010, 10:31 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 823
Any impressions?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
04-12-2010, 10:53 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicalEd View Post
Yep, and I've been playing Slay since I had it on my old iPaq PDA. He did a great job on the iPhone version, so I'm grabbing this now. Will post impressions when I've spent some time with it
That's exactly why I just purchased it as well.
04-12-2010, 10:57 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdsn21 View Post
Oh, I saw this and got excited then realized it wasn't the classic FPS... lol
Starsiege Tribes was amazing!