★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Creepy caverns -- epic music update!

04-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Creepy caverns -- epic music update!

Hi guys,

Creepy Caverns has received a recent update that includes 4 AWESOME tracks from prolific chiptune composer; Thomas 'DRAX' Mogensen.

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game also includes a music player screen, so you can focus on these cool tracks if you're in the mood.

PS. Yes, the update has been out for almost a week now. I had an epic dirtbike crash and have been out of commission until now.

Last edited by creature; 04-12-2010 at 06:36 PM.
04-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh noes!

Scott, you okay, bro?

Regarding the update, I can confirm that it is indeed epic to the umpteenth degree -- those DRAX tracks are the SICKEST! The music player is icing on an already scrumptiously delicious cake, too.

Thanks so much for turning out the update so quickly, Scott, and take it easy on the bike, mate -- we need you workin' more of your developer mojo for us!

Edit: BTW, I fired up the music player in front of my little girls a couple of nights ago, and they flipped out. Such excellent taste!

Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?

Last edited by K76; 04-12-2010 at 08:15 PM.
04-12-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm ok!

Hey K76,

Yeah I'm ok. The crash was pretty spectacular... I was riding on the beach on Fraser Island in loose sand and a fisherman walked in front of me while I was doing perhaps 80kmph.

I did a flip over the front forks, the bike did a flip onto me and landed on my chest with the front forks coming though my helmet and hitting me in the face. I was lucky though... I walked away with some bruised ribs and a fat lip... and my whole body has turned into one big bruise. It could have been much worse!

Apparently I got 10\10 in style points for the crash though.

I'm glad the music tracks are hitting the spot. I think they really make the game.

I'm going to be continuing to make awesome updates to the game as much as time permits... levels, themes etc. In the end I'd love to make the game a "must have" for fans of small indie games.